- Volume 38 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Calculation of Derived Investigation Levels for Uranium Intake
우라늄 섭취의 유도조사준위 산출
- Lee, Na-Rae (University of Science and Technology) ;
- Han, Seung-Jae (University of Science and Technology) ;
- Cho, Kun-Woo (University of Science and Technology) ;
- Jeong, Kyu-Hwan (Korea Institute of Nuclear Safety) ;
- Lee, Dong-Myung (University of Science and Technology)
- 이나래 (과학기술연합대학원대학교) ;
- 한승재 (과학기술연합대학원대학교) ;
- 조건우 (과학기술연합대학원대학교) ;
- 정규환 (한국원자력안전기술원) ;
- 이동명 (과학기술연합대학원대학교)
- Received : 2013.03.28
- Accepted : 2013.05.24
- Published : 2013.06.30
Derived Investigation levels(DILs) were calculated to protect the workers from the effects of both radiological hazard and chemical toxicity by uranium intake. Investigation Levels(ILs) of committed effective dose of 2 mSv
Supported by : 원자력안전위원회
- World Health Organization. Depleted uranium. sources, exposure and health effects. Department of Protection of the Human Environment, WHO/ SDE/PHE/01.1. WHO Geneva. 2001.
- 원자력안전위원회. 원자력안전법 시행령. 2013.
- 원자력안전위원회. 원자력안전법 위원회 고시. 2012.
- 고용노동부. 화학물질 및 물리적 인자의 노출기준. 고용노동부 고시. 2012.
- U.S. National Research Council. Review of toxicologic and radiologic risks to military personnel from exposure to depleted uranium during and after combat. The National Academies Press, Washington, DC. 2008.
- ISO. Monitoring of workers occupationally exposed to 5375 a risk of internal contamination with radioactive material. ISO 205553: 2006. 5376 International Organization for Standardization, Geneva, Switzerland. 2006.
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Acceptable concepts, models, equations and assumptions for a bioassay program. Regu Guide 8.9. Washington, DC: U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission; 1993a.
- 한국원자력안전기술원. 방사선 안전규제기술 개발. KINS/GR-299. 2005.
- Stradling GN. Hodgson A. Ansoborlo E. Berard P. Etherington G. Fell T. Rance E. Le Guen B. Industrial uranium compounds: Exposure limits, assessment of intake and toxicity after inhalation. NRPB Report W22. Chilton, UK. 2002.
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory. Controlling intake of uranium in the workplace: Applications of biokinetic modeling and occupational monitoring data. ORNL/TM-2012/14.2012.
- International Commission on Radiological Protection. Individual monitoring for internal exposure of workers replaced of ICRP publication 54. ICRP publication 78. Oxford: Pergamon Press. 1997.
- Department of Energy. Guide of good practies for occupational radiological protection in uranium facilities. DOE-STD-1136-2009. U.S Department of Energy Washington, D.C. 20585. 2009.
- Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Standards for protection against radiation, Washington, DC: United States Government Printing Office; Title 10, Code of Federal Regulations, Part 20, Appendix B. 1991
- International Commission on Radiological Protection. Supproting guidance document interpretation of bioassay data, ICRP Draft Guidance. 2006.
- International Commission on Radiological Protection. Human respiratory tract model for radiological protection. ICRP Publication 66. Oxford: Pergamon Press. 1994.
- International Commission on Radiological Protection. Report of the task group on reference man. ICRP Publication 23, Oxford: Pergamon Press.1975.
- International Commission on Radiological Protection. Dose coefficients for intakes of radionuclides by workers. ICRP Publication 68. Oxford: Pergamon Press. 1994.
- International Commission on Radiological Protection. Age-dependent doses to members of the public from intake of radionuclides, part 3, ICRP Publication 69. Oxford: Pergamon Press. 1995.
- James A, Birchall A, Marsh J, Matthew P. User manual for IMBA professional plus. HPA and ACJ & Accosociates. Inc. 2005.
- Kramer G. H, Hauck B. M, Allen S. A, Dantas B. M, Dantas A. L, Azeredo A, Lung countng: summing techniques to reduce the MDA. Health Phys. 2003;85:220-227. https://doi.org/10.1097/00004032-200308000-00012
- 한국원자력연구원. 방사선량 측정 및 평가기술 개발. KAERI/RR-2801/2006. 2007.
- Alexander CM. Depleted uranium properties, uses and health consequences. CRC Press. 2007.