- Volume 26 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Modeling of Mixed Phosphors in White Light Emitting Diode
백색 발광다이오드에서의 혼합 형광체 모델링
- Kim, Dowoo (Department of Semiconductor CAD, Korea Polytechnics) ;
- Gong, Dayeong (Suji High School) ;
- Gong, Myeongkook (Lumens Co., Ltd.)
- Received : 2013.06.21
- Accepted : 2013.06.24
- Published : 2013.07.01
An optical model is proposed in the white LED using phosphor and LED chip. In this paper a new model that describes the absorption rate and quantum efficiency with increasing the mixing ratio of phosphor in silicone, and the allotment of the phosphor absorption optical power in the several phosphor mixing in the silicone. Single phosphor in silicone from the optical measurement data before and after molding, the solution to get the blue optical power and the phosphor emission optical power is proposed. By these solution the absorption rate and the quantum efficiency was obtained. The model with single phosphor mixing in the silicone the validity was confirmed.
- D. Y. Kang, E. Wu, and D. M. Wang, Appl. Phys. Lett., 89, 231102 (2006). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.2400111
- H. Bin, R. Haibo, and L. Junfei, Proc. of SPIE, 6841, 684106 (2007).
- H. T. Huang, C. C. Tsai, and Y. P. Huang, Opt. Express, 18, S2 (2010).