- Volume 26 Issue 7
DOI QR Code
Characteristics of IGZO/Ag/IGZO Multilayer Thin Films Depending on Ag Thickness
Ag 두께에 따른 IGZO/Ag/IGZO 다층 박막의 특성 연구
- Zhang, Ya-Jun (Semiconductor of Electronic Engineering, Cheongju University) ;
- Kim, Hong-Bea (Department of Semiconductor Engineering, Cheongju University) ;
- Lee, Sang-Yeol (Department of Semiconductor Engineering, Cheongju University)
- Received : 2013.03.06
- Accepted : 2013.06.10
- Published : 2013.07.01
In order to prevent heat loss that occurs through the glass, low-emissivity (Low-E) coating methods with good insulating properties and high transmittance were used. InGaZnO/Ag/InGaZnO (IGZO/Ag/IGZO) multilayer thin films have been deposited on XG glass substrate by RF magnetron sputtering. Depending on the different thickness of Ag in multilayer films, the structural and optical properties of Low-E multilayer films were analyzed. By XRD analysis results, the multilayer thin films were observed to be amorphous structure regardless of Ag thickness. According to the AFM results, surface morphology of the multilayer films was observed and compared. Using UV-VIS spectroscopy, low emissivity property has been observed clearly with the transmittance of higher than 85% at visible range and lower than 30% at IR range.
Supported by : 한국에너지기술평가원
- N. E. Lee, B. L. Ahn, C. Y. Jang, and S. B. Leigh, Journal of the Korean Solar Energy Society, 32, (2012).
- J. H. Shin, Y. J. Cho, and D. K. Choi, J. Kor. Inst. Met. & Mater., 47, 38 (2009).
- C. Charton and M. Fahland, to be published in Proceedings of Conference on Plasma and Surface Engineering (PSE) (2000).
- C. Sujatha, G. M. Rao, and S. Uthanna, Mater. Sci. Eng.(A-C), B94, 106 (2002).
- S. M. A. Durani, E. E. Khawaja, A. M. Al-Shukri, and M. F. Al-Kuhaili, Energy Build., 36, 891 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.enbuild.2004.02.003
- K. H. Choi, J. Y. Kim, Y. S. Lee, and H. J. Kim, Thin Solid Films, 341, 152 (1999). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0040-6090(98)01556-9
- G. Laukaitis, S. Lindroos, T. Tamulevieius, and M. Leskela, Appl. Surf. Sci., 185, 134 (2001). https://doi.org/10.1016/S0169-4332(01)00775-9
- X. Chen, W. Guan, G. Fang, and X, Z. Zhao, Appl. Surf. Sci., 252, 1561 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2005.02.137