- Volume 21 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Research on the Relative Importance and the Priority for the Functions of the U-City Service Aid Organization
U-City 서비스 지원기관 기능의 상대적 중요도와 우선순위 연구
- Yi, Mi Sook (Urban Information Engineering, Anyang University) ;
- Shin, Dong Bin (Urban Information Engineering, Anyang University) ;
- Lee, Jae Yong (National Infrastructure & GIS Research Division, Korea Research Institute for Human Settlements)
- Received : 2013.03.07
- Accepted : 2013.04.25
- Published : 2013.04.30
The aim of this research is to analyze the priority to functions of the U-city Service Aid Organization(USAO), which is to support invigorating U-City industry. This research analyzes the relative importance and the priority about the functional area and components of UASO based on AHP. This research also performs a sensitivity analysis. The research result shows that relative importance of functional area is like following orders: 1) distribution of U-City service-related information, 2) quality certification of U-City-related products and services, 3) R&D of U-City technology, 4) standardization of U-City, 5) U-City human resource development. The relative importance order of functional components is 1) establishment of U-City information distribution organization, 2) construction and management of U-City information distribution network, 3) supporting U-City information distribution and price policy, 4) providing U-City information list for distribution, 5) preparation and application of quality certification standard of U-City products and services, 6) research on legal system of U-City items, targets, and procedures for quality certification, 7) research, analysis, and provision of U-City information distribution situation, 8) level examination of constructed infrastructures and services in U-City, 9) U-City core technology development and localization of technology, 10) standardization of collected U-City information, service classification, distribution system. This research result can be applied directly to design functions of USAO. The result also can be used for duty management, human resource planning, or resource allocation.
Supported by : Ministry of Land, Transport and Maritime Affairs
- Byun, W. H; Yang, D. S; Ki, H. Y; Jung, M. C. 2011, The Study on U-Service Priority for Low-Income People Using AHP, The Journal of The Korea Institute of Intelligent Transport Systems, 10(1): 100-111.
- Jeong, H. C. 2010, Study on AHP and Non-Parametric Verification on the Importance of the Diagnosis Indicators of Personal Information Security Level, Journal of the Korean data analysis society, 12(3): 1499-1510.
- Jeong, W. S; Park, W. H; Cho, B. S. 2008, A Study on Evaluation Criteria of u-City Feasibility Using AHP, The Korea Spatial Planning Review, 56: 123-144. https://doi.org/10.15793/kspr.2008.56..007
- Jeong, Y. T; Lee, H. H; Kim, H. M. 2012, A Study on the prioritization of Policies Responding to Low Fertility, The Journal of Korea Association for Public Management, 26(3): 55-79.
- Kim, J. H; Yi, M. S. 2007, A Study on Current Issues for the Realization of u-City, The Journal of GIS Association of Korea, 15(1): 1-14.
- Lee, H. Y; Em, E. S. 1999, The Site Selection of Waste Incinerator Using Fuzzy Sets and AHP Theory, The Journal of GIS Association of Korea, 7(2): 223-236.
- Lee, S. H. 2011, A Study on the importance and prioritization of establishment standards of promotion and support agencies for national space information industry based on AHP, The Journal of Korean Association of Cadastre Information, 13(1): 11-20.
- Park, D. W; Lee, J. H; Kim, J. M. 2010, Development of a Performance Reference Model (PRM) for Ubiquitous City Operations, The Journal of Korean Institute of CALS/EC, 15(3): 25-44.
- Park, J. D. 2012, Analysis of Relative Important and Priority of Civil Servant's Education Training Policy: Using Analytic Hierarchy Process(AHP) Method, The Journal of Korea Contents Society, 12(4): 263-272. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2012.12.04.263
- Park, M. S; Jang, E. S; Park, S. J. 2012, An Analysis on the Relative Importance of Lifelong Educators' Job, CNU Journal of Educational Studies, 33(1): 165-186. https://doi.org/10.18612/cnujes.2012.33.1.165
- Park, S. J; Choi, Y. C. 2010, Prioritizing the Functions of Local Education Support Authority Using AHP Method, The Journal of Educational Administration, 28(4): 281-300.
- Saaty, T. L. 1990, How to make a Decision: The Analytic Hierarchy Process, European Journal of Operation Research, Vol.48.
- Saaty, T. L; Vargas, L. G. 1991, The Logic of Priorities, Pittsburgh, RWS Publications.