- Volume 14 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Usefulness Evaluation of Merchant Auxiliary Equipment of Body Type Changing Suitable for X-ray Table Integral Type
체형변화에 적합한 X-선 검사대 일체형 Merchant 보조장비의 유용성 평가
- Seoung, Youl-Hun (Department of Radiological Science, Cheongju University)
- 성열훈 (청주대학교 방사선학과)
- Received : 2013.03.20
- Accepted : 2013.06.07
- Published : 2013.06.30
The purpose of this study was to evaluate of the usefulness and to develop new auxiliary equipment that can bending angle of the bone of the knee various depending on the thickness of the thigh of the human. The subjects agreed for research purposes and were selected from normal person who do not have past knee-related diseases and grouped thin group A and thick group B for the thigh. We set in order to obtain images in the axial direction of the bones of the knee,
Auxiliary Equipment;Merchant View;Radiographic Images;X-ray Table Integral Type
- Outerbridge, R. E. and Dunlop J. A. Y. "The problem of chondromalacia patellae", Clin Orthop, 110, pp. 177-196, 1975. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/00003086-197507000-00024 https://doi.org/10.1097/00003086-197507000-00024
- Laurin, C. A. Levesque, H. P. Dussault R. Labelle, H. and Peides J. P. "The abnormal lateral patellofemoral angle: a diagnostic roentgenographic sign of recurrent subluxation", J Bone Joint Surg, 60(1), pp. 55-60, 1978. https://doi.org/10.2106/00004623-197860010-00007
- Hughston, J. C. "Subluxation of the patella", J Bone Joint Surg, 50-A, pp. 1003-1026, 1968.
- Insall, J. Falvo, K. A. and Wise, D. W. "Chondromalacia patellae: a prospective study", J Bone Joint Surg, 58-A, pp. 1-8, 1976.
- Merchant, A. C. Mercer, R. L. Jacobsen, R. H. and Cool, C. R. "Roentgenographic analysis of patellofemoral congruence", J Bone Joint Surg, 56-A, pp. 1391-1396, 1974.
- Laurin, C. A. Dussault, R. Levesque, H. P. "The tangential X-ray investigation of the patellofemoral joint, X-ray technique, diagnostic criteria and their interpretation", Clin Orthop, 144, pp. 16-26, 1979.
- Fulkerson, J. P. "Patellofemoral joint". 4th ed, Philadelphia, Lippincott Williams & Wilkins Co, pp. 83-85, 2004.
- Son, S. H. and Kim, S. K. "The Evaluation of Usefulness New Assistant Device to Increase Patient Convenience and Processes Efficiency of Radiographic Procedures for Merchant View" Korean J Digit Imaging Med, 12(1), pp. 43-50, 2010.
- Lu, B. Zhou, J. Waring, M. E. Parker, D. R. and Eaton, C. B. "Abdominal obesity and peripheral vascular disease in men and women: a comparison of waist-to-thigh ratio and waist circumference as measures of abdominal obesity" Atherosclerosis, 208(1), pp. 253-257, 2009. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.atherosclerosis.2009.06.027
- Martinez, S. Korobkin, M. Fondren, F. B. Hedlund, L, W, and Goldener, J. L. "Computed tomography of the normal patellofemoral joint", Invest Radiol, 18(3), pp. 1391-1396, 1974.
- Sasaki, T. and Yagi, T. "Subluxation of the patella. Investigation by computerized tomography", Int Orthop, 10(2), pp. 115-120, 1986. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/BF00267752 https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00267752
- Lee, S. H. Lee, B. K. Yoon, S. W. and Kim, Y. J. "The comparison of sulcus angle and congruence angle in the patient with and without the patella pain syndrome", J Korean Orthop Assoc, 23(4), pp. 991-996, 1988.
- Nam, J. Y. Park, S. J. and Jung, E. S. "Categorization of the Body Types and Their Characteristics of Obese Korean Men", J Ergon Soci Korea, 26(4), pp. 103-111, 2007. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5143/JESK.2007.26.4.103 https://doi.org/10.5143/JESK.2007.26.4.103