- Volume 14 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
Associations of IL-10 Gene Polymorphisms with Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Hunan, China
- Yao, Chen-Jiao (Department of Hematology, The Third Xiangya Hospital of Central South University) ;
- Du, Wei (Department of Hematology, The Third Xiangya Hospital of Central South University) ;
- Chen, Hai-Bing (Department of Hematology, The Third Xiangya Hospital of Central South University) ;
- Xiao, Sheng (Department of Hematology, The Third Xiangya Hospital of Central South University) ;
- Wang, Cheng-Hong (Department of Hematology, The Third Xiangya Hospital of Central South University) ;
- Fan, Zi-Li (Department of Hematology, The Third Xiangya Hospital of Central South University)
- 발행 : 2013.04.30
We investigated the possible association of interleukin-10 (IL-10) single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs) and susceptibility to acute myeloid leukemia (AML) in 115 patients and 137 healthy controls. Genetic analysis of IL-10 SNPs at -819 and -592 was carried out with the polymerase chain reaction-restriction fragment length polymorphism (PCR-RFLP) approach. The IL-10 mRNA expression of AML patients and controls with different genotype was detected by real-time quantitative polymerase chain reaction (RT-PCR). Genetic analysis of IL-10 revealed that the -819AA genotype frequencies and the -819A allele frequencies in the AML group were higher than in the controls (59.1% vs 40.9%; 75.6% vs 63.9%, respectively); there were remarkable differences in -819T/C and -592A/C gene distribution (P<0.05) and the TA haploid frequencies were higher in the AML group (75.6% vs 63.9%, P<0.05). IL-10 mRNA expression in incipient AML patients was obvious higher than the non-tumor group and the remission group (
- Chen KF, Li B, Wei YG, et al (2010). Interleukin-10 -819 promoter polymorphism associated with gastric cancer among Asians. J Int Med Res, 38, 1-8. https://doi.org/10.1177/147323001003800101
- Cunningham LM, Chapman C, Dunstan R, et al (2003). Polymorphisms in the interleukin 10 gene promoter are associated with susceptibility to aggressive non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Leuk Lymphoma, 44, 251-5. https://doi.org/10.1080/1042819021000035590
- Eskdale J, Kube D, Tesch H, et al (1997). Mapping of the human IL10 gene and further characterization of the 5' flanking sequence. Immunogenetics, 46, 120-8. https://doi.org/10.1007/s002510050250
- Gibson AW, Edberg JC, Wu J, et al (2001). Novel single nucleotide polymorphisms in the distal IL-10 promoter affect IL-10 production and enhance the risk of systemic lupus erythematosus. J Immunol, 166, 3915-22. https://doi.org/10.4049/jimmunol.166.6.3915
- Hsieh CL, Chen DS, Hwang LH(2000). Tumor-induced immunosuppression: a barrier to immunotherapy of large tumors by cytokine-secreting tumor vaccine. Hum Gene Ther, 11, 681-92. https://doi.org/10.1089/10430340050015581
- Lan Q, Zheng T, Rothman N, et al (2006). Cytokine polymorphisms in the Th1/Th2 pathway and susceptibility to non-Hodgkin lymphoma. Blood, 107, 4101-8. https://doi.org/10.1182/blood-2005-10-4160
- Lan Y, Tan J, Wu J, et al (2007). The association of the IL-10 promoter polymorphisms and the systemic lupus erythematosus of Zhuang People in Guangxi. Chinese J Depart Dermatol, 40, 555-7.
- Lin WP, Lin JH, Chen XW, et al (2011). Interleukin-10 promoter polymorphisms associated with susceptibility to lumbar disc degeneration in a Chinese cohort. Genet Mol Res, 10, 1719-27. https://doi.org/10.4238/vol10-3gmr1283
- Li QY, Guo ZZ, Liang J, et al (2012). Interleukin-10 genotype correlated to deficiency syndrome in hepatitis B cirrhosis. Evid Based Complement Alternat Med, 2012, 298925.
- Mok CC, Lanchbury JS, Chan DW, et al (1998). Interleukin-10 promoter polymorphisms in Southern Chinese patients with systemic lupus erythematosus. Arthritis Rheum, 41, 1090-5. https://doi.org/10.1002/1529-0131(199806)41:6<1090::AID-ART16>3.0.CO;2-6
- Villalta SA, Rinaldi C, Deng B, et al (2011). Interleukin-10 reduces the pathology of mdx muscular dystrophy by deactivating M1 macrophages and modulating macrophage phenotype. Hum Mol Genet, 20, 790-805. https://doi.org/10.1093/hmg/ddq523
Yang Y, Zhang WG, Qiao YC, et al (2002). The quantitate method of serum IFN-
$\gamma$and IL-10 in AML patients. Chin J Hematol, 23, 371-2.
- Zhang ZN, Shen T (2008). Standard of diagnosis and treatment of blood diseases. 3rd ed., China, 139-47.
- Zhou Y, Li N, Zhuang W, et al (2008). Interleukin-10 -1082 promoter polymorphism associated with gastric cancer among Asians. Eur J Cancer, 44, 2648-54. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejca.2008.07.017
- Zhuang W, Wu XT, Zhou Y, et al (2010). Interleukin10 -592 promoter polymorphism associated with gastric cancer among Asians: a meta-analysis of epidemiologic studies. Dig Dis Sci, 55, 1525-32. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10620-009-0922-1
- FLT3 expression and IL10 promoter polymorphism in acute myeloid leukemia with RUNX1-RUNX1T1 vol.42, pp.2, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11033-014-3786-1
- Red blood cell alloimmunization in patients with sickle cell disease: correlation with HLA and cytokine gene polymorphisms vol.57, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1111/trf.13920
- Functional Variants with Acute Myeloid Leukemia in Turkish Patients vol.20, pp.9, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1089/gtmb.2016.0036