- Volume 17 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Comparison on the Pants Fitting for Obese Women between 3D Virtual Garment and Real Garment
3차원 가상착의와 실제착의를 통한 비만여성의 바지 맞음새 비교
- Lee, Jinsuk (Dept. of Clothing & Textile, Pusan National University) ;
- Lee, Jeongran (Dept. of Clothing & Textile, Pusan National University)
- Received : 2013.01.23
- Accepted : 2013.02.13
- Published : 2013.06.30
A study using 3D virtual garment simulation is carried out for the evaluation and application on the pants fit for obese women in their age of 20s and 30s. The results are as follows; 5 obese women in their 20s and 30s were selected for the testing 3D body. They showed no significant differences in all items, comparing with the data of 5th Size Korea body dimensions. The average waist circumstance of the subjects' 3D body dimensions was 87.0cm, hip circumstance was 102.4cm, BMI was
- Wang, C. C. L., Wang, Y., Yuen, M. M. F.(2005), "Design automation for customized apparel products", Computer-Aided Design, 37, pp.675-691. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cad.2004.08.007
- Cho Shinhyun, Kim Misook(2008), "Brassiere pattern development based on 3D measurements of upper body type for women in their 40's", The research Journal of the Costume Culture, 16(3), pp.502-517.
- Jeong Yeonhee, Hong Kyunghi(2006), "Development of 2D tight-fitting pattern from 3D scan data", Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 30(1), pp.157-166.
- Lee Joohyun(2007), "A study on the comparison between 3D virtual clothing and real clothing", Unpublished master's dissertation, Seoul National University, Seoul.
- Lim Jiyoung(2010), "A development of the torso pattern for obese middle-age women rom 3D virtual garment simulation", Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 12(1), pp.86-93. https://doi.org/10.5805/KSCI.2010.12.1.086
- Do Wolhee(2008), "Evaluation of motorcycle jacket for men using 3D clothes modeling system", Journal of the Korean Society of Design Culture, 14(1), pp.105-115.
- Park Changkyu(2004), "Application of human body measurement technology in clothing and fashion Industry", Fashion Information and Technology, 1, pp.96-100.
- Paek Kyungja, Lee Jeongran, Kim Misung(2009), "A study of applications of 3D body scanning technology: Focused on apparel industry", Korean Journal of Human Ecology, 18(3), pp.719-727. https://doi.org/10.5934/KJHE.2009.18.3.719
- Lee Jinsuk, Lee Jeongran(2010), "The actual wearing conditions and preferred design of ready-made pants for obese women", Journal of the Korean Society of Clothing and Textiles. 34(2), pp.297-302. https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2010.34.2.291
- Korean Agency for Technology and Standards(2005). "The 5the size korea", Retrieved 2008. 5. 25, from http://sizekorea.kats.go.kr
- Lee Jinsuk, Lee Jeongran(2011), "The development of pants pattern for the improvement of obese women's fit", Fashion & Textile Research Journal, 13(2), pp.253-262. https://doi.org/10.5805/KSCI.2011.13.2.253
- Nam Yunja, et al.(2004), "Standardization of 3D body measurement for the size korea", Fashion Information and Technology, 1, pp.6-19.
- Choi Jin, Do Wolhee(2008), "Analysis on lower body type and 3D virtual appearance evaluation of boots cut jeans for women", Journal of the Korean Home Economics Association, 46(2), pp.73-83.
- Chun Jongsuk, Park Jinsoon(2003), "A study on women's perceived body size for developing virtual fitting model in e-retailing of apparel", Korean Journal of the Science of Emotion and Sensibility, 6(1), pp.17-26.
- The Evaluation of Sleeve Appearance on Sleeve Easing Contraction Using Virtual Garment Simulation vol.24, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.7856/kjcls.2013.24.4.457
- Evaluation of Armhole Lines of Blouses Using 3D Virtual Fitting and Human Subjects vol.25, pp.6, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5934/kjhe.2016.25.6.761
- A Study on the Design Preference for the Development of Horse-Riding Pants vol.17, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5805/SFTI.2015.17.1.1
- Methods to determine the size of pant patterns with curved design lines and their three dimensional construction using 3D virtual fitting vol.20, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.12940/jfb.2016.20.4.153
- A Study on Expressivity of Virtual Clothing made of 3D Apparel CAD System according to the Physical Properties of Fabric vol.17, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5805/SFTI.2015.17.4.613
- A Study on the Reality of Avatar Sizes Comparing with Body Sizes of Women Aged 19 to 59 vol.38, pp.6, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5850/JKSCT.2014.38.6.896
- Development of Ergonomic Pattern for Motorcycle Pants Using 3D Virtual Clothing vol.25, pp.2, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5934/kjhe.2016.25.2.207
- Adolescent Girls’ Bodice Pattern Fit Using the 3-Dimensional Virtual Clothing System vol.54, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.6115/fer.2016.022