- Volume 12 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Analysis of Questionnaire Investigation on SNS Utilizing Bayesian Network
- Aburai, Tsuyoshi (Graduate School of Policy and Management, Doshisha University) ;
- Higuchi, Yuki (Faculty of Business Administration, Setsunan University) ;
- Takeyasu, Kazuhiro (College of Business Administration, Fuji Tokoha University)
- Received : 2012.10.28
- Accepted : 2013.05.16
- Published : 2013.06.30
Social Networking Service (SNS) is prevailing rapidly in Japan in recent years. The most popular ones are Facebook, mixi, and Twitter, which are utilized in various fields of life together with the convenient tool such as smart-phone. In this work, a questionnaire investigation is carried out in order to clarify the current usage condition, issues and desired functions. More than 1,000 samples are gathered. Bayesian network is utilized for this analysis. After conducting the sensitivity analysis, useful results are obtained. Differences in usage objectives and SNS sites are made clear by the attributes and preference of SNS users. They can be utilized effectively for marketing by clarifying the target customer through the sensitivity analysis.
- Cabinet Office, Government of Japan (2012), cited 2013 May 15, http://www.cao.go.jp.
- Dentsu Inc. (2011), cited 2013 May 15, http://www.dentsu.co.jp.
- Haga, M. and Motomura, Y. (2005) Marketing strategy and product development using Bayesian networks, Jinko Chino GakkaiJinko Chino KihonMondaiKenkyukai Shiryo, 60, 59-61.
- ICT Research and Consulting Inc. (2012), cited 2013 May 15, Available from: http://www.ictr.co.jp.
- Kotler, P. and Keller, K., Brady, M., Goodman, M., and Hansen. T. (2012), Marketing Management (2 ed.), Pearson, Harlow, UK.
- Kotler, P., Kartajaya, H., and Setiawan, I. (2010), Marketing 3.0: from Products to Customers to the Human Spirit, John Wiley and Sons, Hoboken, NJ.
- Neapolitan, R. E. (2004), Learning Bayesian Networks, Pearson Prentice Hall, Upper Saddle River, NJ.
- Nielsen. (2012), cited 2013 May 15, http://www.nielsen.com.
- Sato, N. (2011), Communication Tomorrow, ASCII Media Works Inc., Tokyo, Japan.
- Suwa, H. and Ohta, T. (2010), Social media in evolution of organization and community, Journal of Japanese Society for Artificial Intelligence, 25(6), 841-849.
- Takahashi. A., Aoki, S., Tsuji, H., and Inoue, S. (2008), Bayesian network for future home energy consumption, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 5243, 372-379.
- Tatsuoka, K., Yoshida, T., and Munemoto, J. (2008a), Analysis on purchase behavior according to display way of merchandise by Bayesian network, Journal of Architecture and Planning (Transactions of AIJ), 73(633), 2349-2354. https://doi.org/10.3130/aija.73.2349
- Tatsuoka, K., Yoshida, T., and Munemoto, J. (2008b), Analysis on relationship between layout of displaycases ad purchase behavior by Bayesian network, Journal of Architecture and Planning (Transactions of AIJ), 73(634), 2633-2638. https://doi.org/10.3130/aija.73.2633
- Tsuji. H., Kojima, M., Takahashi, A., Nakano, M., Aoki, S., Inoue, S., Asari, K., and Mimura, E. (2008), Preference mining on future home energy consumption, IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, Singapore, 3697-3701.