- Volume 16 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
The Analysis of Risk Factor Management Programs for Patients with Coronary Artery Disease
관상동맥질환자를 위한 위험요인관리 프로그램 분석
- Bang, So-Youn (Division of Nursing, Hyechon College) ;
- Park, Mi-Young (Division of Nursing, Hyechon College)
- Received : 2013.03.30
- Accepted : 2013.06.03
- Published : 2013.06.30
Purpose: This study was performed to analyse the trends of risk factor management programs for patients with coronary artery disease. Methods: Using PubMed, 35 intervention studies related to risk factor management programs among randomized controlled trials searched with the key words of coronary artery disease and coronary heart disease. Collected studies were analysed according to the characteristics of studies and participants, method and content of intervention, and outcome indicator and its effects. Results: The mean period of intervention was
Supported by : 혜천대학교
- Ades, P. A., Savage, P. D., Toth, M. J., Harvey-Berino, J., Schneider, D. J., Bunn, J. Y., et al. (2009). High-calorie- expenditure exercise: A new approach to cardiac rehabilitation for overweight coronary patients. Circulation, 119 (20), 2671-2678. http://dx.doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.108.834184 https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.108.834184
- Appels, A., Bar, F., van der Pol, G., Erdman, R., Assman, M., Trijsburg, W., et al. (2005). Effects of treating exhaustion in angioplasty patients on new coronary events: Results of the randomized Exhaustion Intervention Trial (EXIT). Psychosomatic Medicine, 67 (2), 217-23. http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/01.psy.0000151485.38411.36 https://doi.org/10.1097/01.psy.0000151485.38411.36
- Baigent, C., Landray, M. J., Reith, C., Emberson, J., Wheeler, D. C., Tomson, C., et al. (2011). The effects of lowering LDL cholesterol with simvastatin plus ezetimibe in patients with chronic kidney disease (Study of Heart and Renal Protection): A randomised placebo-controlled trial. Lancet, 25, 377 (9784), 2181-2192. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(11)60739-3 https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(11)60739-3
- Beckie, T. M., & Beckstead, J. W. (2011). The effects of a cardiac rehabilitation program tailored for women on their perceptions of health: A randomized clinical trial. The Journal of Cardiopulmonary Rehabilitation and Prevention, 31 (1), 25-34. http://dx.doi.org/10.1097/HCR.0b013e3181f68acc https://doi.org/10.1097/HCR.0b013e3181f68acc
- Burell, G., & Granlund, B. (2002). Women's hearts need special treatment. International Journal of Behavioral Medicine, 9 , 228-242. https://doi.org/10.1207/S15327558IJBM0903_05
- Kang, J. H. (2007). Trend of studies on the applications of the pulmonary rehabilitation programs for the patients with chronic lung disease. Unpublished master's thesis, Hanyang University, Seoul.
- Kim, D. G. (2005). Effects of resistance exercise using elastic band on body composition and blood lipids among middleaged obese women. Unpublished master's thesis, Kookmin University, Seoul.
- Kim, J. H., Lim, N. Y., So, H. Y., Kang, K. S., Min, H. S., Park, G. H., et al. (2007). An analysis on the research papers about exercise interventions to the stroke survivors. Korean Journal of Rehabilitation Nursing, 10 (2), 116-124.
- Korea National Statistical Office. (2012). Cause of Death. Retrieved to March 29, 2013, from http://kosis.kr/abroad/abroad_01List.jsp?parentId=D.
- Kosydar-Piechna, M., Bilińska, M., Janas, J., & Piotrowicz, R. (2010). Influence of exercise training on leptin levels in patients with stable coronary artery disease: A pilot study. Cardiology Journal, 17 (5), 477-481.
- Lavie, C. J., & Milani, R. V. (2000). Benefits of cardiac rehabilitation and exercise training. Chest, 117, 5-7. https://doi.org/10.1378/chest.117.1.5
- Lear, S. A., Ignaszewski, A., Linden, W., Brozic, A., Kiess, M., Spinelli, J. J., et al. (2003). The extensive lifestyle management intervention (ELMI) following cardiac rehabilitation trial. European Heart Journal, 24, 1920-1927. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ehj.2003.08.015 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ehj.2003.08.015
- Lee, Y. J. (2007). A meta analysis of the effects of nursing interventions on patients with coronary artery disease. Unpublished master's thesis, Korea University, Seoul.
- Lichtenstein, A. H., Appel, L. J., Brands, M., Carnethon, M., Daniels, S., Franch, H. A., et al. (2006). Summary of American Heart Association diet and lifestyle recommendations revision. Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology, 26 , 2186-2191. http://dx.doi.org/10.1161/01.ATV.0000238352.25222.5e https://doi.org/10.1161/01.ATV.0000238352.25222.5e
- Marco, J. H., Perpina, C., & Botella, C. (2013). Effectiveness of cognitive behavioral therapy supported by virtual reality in the treatment of body image in eating disorders: One year follow-up. Psychiatry Research. 2013 Mar 18. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.psychres.2013.02.023 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.psychres.2013.02.023
- McLaughlin, T. J., Aupont, O., Bambauer, K. Z., Stone, P., Mullan, M. G., Colagiovanni, J., et al. (2005). Improving psychologic adjustment to chronic illness in cardiac patients. The role of depression and anxiety. Journal of General Internal Medicine, 20 , 1084-1090. http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1525-1497.2005.00256.x https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1525-1497.2005.00256.x
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. (2013). Angina patients with squeezing pain in left chest were nine of ten in population more than 50's. Retrieved to March 29, 2013, from http://www.mw.go.kr/front_new/al/sal0301vw.jsp?PAR_MENU_ID=04&MENU_ID=0403&CONT_SEQ=281104&page=1
- Orth-Gomer, K., Schneiderman, N., Wang, H. X., Walldin, C., Blom, M., & Jernberg, T. (2009). Stress reduction prolongs life in women with coronary disease. Circulation. Cardiovascular Quality and Outcomes, 2, 25-32. http://dx.doi.org/10.1161/CIRCOUTCOMES.108.812859 https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCOUTCOMES.108.812859
- Seki, E., Watanabe, Y., Shimada, K., Sunayama, S., Onishi, T., Kawakami, K., et al. (2008). Effects of a phase III cardiac rehabilitation program on physical status and lipid profiles in elderly patients with coronary artery disease. Circualtion Journal, 72, 1230-1234. http://dx.doi.org/10.1253/circj.72.1230 https://doi.org/10.1253/circj.72.1230
- Shin, N. Y. (2011). The relationships among health locus of control and resilience, social support and health promoting behavior in patients with coronary artery disease. Unpublished master's thesis, Ewha Women University, Seoul.
- Suh, K. H., Kim, K. H., & Jun, I. D. (2008). The effect of cognitive behavioral therapy and nicotine replacement therapy centered smoking intervention and abstention factors. Korean Journal of Health Psychology, 13 (3), 705-726.
- Towfigh, A., Romanova, M., Weinreb, J. E., Munjas, B., Suttorp, M. J., Zhou, A., et al. (2008). Self-monitoring of blood glucose levels in patients with type 2 diabetes mellitus not taking insulin: A meta-analysis. American Journal of Managed Care, 14 (7), 468-475.
- Vona, M., Codeluppi, G. M., Iannino, T., Ferrari, E., Bogousslavasky, J., von Segesser, L. K. (2009). Effects of different types of exercise training followed by detraining on endothelium-dependent dilation in patients with recent myocardial infarction. Circulation, 119, 1601-1608. http://dx.doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.108.821736 https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.108.821736
- Functional Status, Hostility, and Social Support in Patients with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention vol.17, pp.8, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2016.17.8.226
- Development and Effectiveness of Tailored Education and Counseling Program for Patients with Coronary Artery Disease undergoing Percutaneous Coronary Intervention vol.29, pp.5, 2017, https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2017.29.5.547
- Identifying Latent Classes of Risk Factors for Coronary Artery Disease vol.47, pp.6, 2017, https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2017.47.6.817
- Moderating effect of Lifestyle and Type D personality on the Relationship between Metabolic Syndrome and Severity of Coronary Artery Disease vol.30, pp.3, 2018, https://doi.org/10.7475/kjan.2018.30.3.290