- Volume 24 Issue 3
The Syntheses of Phthalocyanine Hybrid Derivatives and Their Properties
프탈로시아닌계 하이브리드 유도체들의 합성 및 이의 특성에 관한 연구
- Kim, Seong Jin (Department of Industrial & Engineering Chemistry, Pukyoung National University) ;
- An, Ba Ryong (Department of Industrial & Engineering Chemistry, Pukyoung National University) ;
- Lee, Gun-Dae (Department of Industrial & Engineering Chemistry, Pukyoung National University) ;
- Park, Seong Soo (Department of Industrial & Engineering Chemistry, Pukyoung National University)
- Published : 2013.06.10
Phthalocyanine (Pc), porphyrin, subphthalocyanine, and perylene compounds can be applicable to the fields of optical storage media, organic solar cell, LCD, PDP, semiconductor, and counterfeit money detection etc. In this study, phthalocyanine hybrid derivatives were synthesized by cross-linking perylene, subphthalocyanine, or porphyrin to the main frame of Pc. Absorbtion band of two different wavelengths appeared simultaneously in the phthalocyanine hybrid derivatives. Compared to phthalocyanine, the solubility was enhanced and the degree of Q-band shift was changed according to the kind of substitute compounds. The chemical and optical properties of samples were analyzed using FT-IR,
- D. W. Thomas and A. R. Martell, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 78, 1338 (1956). https://doi.org/10.1021/ja01588a021
- C. G. Claessens, D. Gonzalez-Rodriguez, and T. Torres, Chem. Rev., 102, 835 (2002). https://doi.org/10.1021/cr0101454
- T. Qiu, X. Xu, J. Liu, and X. Qian, Dyes & Pigments, 83, 127 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.dyepig.2009.04.007
- C. C. Leznoff, Phthalocyanine; Properties and Applications, A. B. P. Lever (Eds.), VCH-Publishers, New York, 219 (1996).
- D. Dini, M. Barthel, and M. Hanack, Eur. J. Org. Chem., 20, 3759 (2001).
- K. M. Kadish and K. M. Smith, The Porphyrin Handbook, R. Guilard (Eds.), Academic Press, San Diego, 1 (2003).
- K. Kasuga, A. Fujita, T. Miyazako, M. Handa, and T. Sugimori, Inorg. Chem. Commun., 3, 634 (2000). https://doi.org/10.1016/S1387-7003(00)00166-0
- C. S. Frampton, J. M. O'Conner, J. Retevson, and J. Silver, Displays, 174 (1988).
- A. Gurek, V. Ahsen, A. Gul, and O. Bekaroglu, J. Chem. Soc., Dalton Trans., 3367 (1991).
- J. Hjelm, W. Robyn, A. Hagfeldt, E. C. Constable, C. E. Housecroft, and R. J. Forster, Inorg. Chem., 44, 1073 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1021/ic049221m
- G. Seybold and G. Wagenblast, Dyes and Pigments, 11, 303 (1989). https://doi.org/10.1016/0143-7208(89)85048-X
- D. Dotcheva, M. Klapper, and K. Mullen, Macromol. Chem. Phys., 195, 1905 (1994). https://doi.org/10.1002/macp.1994.021950602
- U. Rohr, P. Schlichting, A. Btihm, M. Cross, K. Meerholz, C. Briuchle, and K. Mtiilen, Angew. Chem., Int. Ed. Engl., 37, 1434 (1988).
- K. A. Volkov, G. V. Avramenko, V. M. Negrimovskii, and E. A. Luk'yanets, Zh. Obshch. Khim., 77, 1022 (2007).
- A. D. Adler, F. R. Longo, J. D. Finarelli, J. Goldmacher, J. Assour, and L. Korsakoff, J. Org. Chem., 32, 476 (1967).
- R. D. George and A. W. Snow, J. Heterocyclic Chem., 32, 495 (1995). https://doi.org/10.1002/jhet.5570320219
- J. G. Young and W. Onyebuagu, J. Org. Chem., 55, 2155 (1990). https://doi.org/10.1021/jo00294a032