- Volume 24 Issue 3
Principle of foamed glass manufacturing process first starts with putting vitreous material powder into a mold. After the foaming calcination, foamed body should be annealed after separation from the mold. For this reason, existing manufacturing process could not be a continuous type process. In this study, in order to develop a continuous production process of foamed glass, the possibility of new foam glass manufacturing process was investigated by foaming calcination of the compact body obtained from compression-molding of vitreous raw materials in stead of using a mold. Through the experimental results of the foaming calcination of the compact body with adding various foaming agents such as
formed glass;continuous process;manufacturing;insulation;compression-molding
- C. T. Lee, Prospectives of Industrial Chemistry, 3, 1 (2000).
- C. T. Lee, J. Korean Ind. Eng. Chem., 16, 440 (2005).
- C. T. Lee and H. G. Lee, J. Korean Ind. Eng. Chem., 16, 519 (2005).
- C. T. Lee, H. G. Lee, and E. H. Um, J. Korean Ind. Eng. Chem., 16, 760 (2005).
- C. T. Lee and E. H. Um, J. Korean Ind. Eng. Chem., 17, 73 (2006).
- C. T. Lee, J. S. Lee, M. H. Jang, and S. Y. Lee, J. Korean Ind. Eng. Chem., 20, 266 (2009).
- C. T. Lee, T. M. Park, and J. M. Kim, Appl. Chem. Eng., 23, 195 (2012).