- Volume 14 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Construction of Expert Service for GPS Relative Positioning Data Processing
GPS 상대측위 자료처리를 위한 전문가 서비스 구축
- Park, Joon-Kyu (Department of Civil Engineering, Seoil University) ;
- Kim, Min-Gyu (Department of Civil Engineering, Graduate School, Chungnam National University) ;
- Lee, Jong-Sin (Department of Civil Engineering, Graduate School, Chungnam National University)
- Received : 2013.01.30
- Accepted : 2013.05.09
- Published : 2013.05.31
It requires a lot of time and effort for general users who do not have enough understanding of GPS to properly processing GPS data. However, the GPS data processing field heavily relies on foreign-produced software and there is almost no development of user-oriented technology. Therefore, in this study, it was attempted to build an expert service that enables non-experts to use high-precision GPS data processing. As a result, an expert service that can maximize user convenience simply by entering the minimum required information for GPS data processing was developed, and the expert service was verified by relative positioning processing of the observation data of satellite control point provided by National Geographic Information Institute and observation data obtained by GPS survey. The expert service significantly reduces the effort and time for processing GPS data, which will contribute to precise positioning and other various studies.
GPS;Data Processing;Expert Service;Relative Positioning
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Ministry of Construction & Transportation, "The Development of On-line GPS location information Provision System", Research Report, p. 1.
- J. M. Cho, "Crustal deformation analysis from permanent GPS stations in the Korean peninsula", Thesis of Doctor, Sungkyunkwan Univ, 2006.
- J. M. Kang, Y. W. Lee, M. G. Kim and J. K. Park, "Positional Accuracy Analysis of Permanent GPS Sites Using Precise Point Positioning", Korean Society of Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography, Vol.26, No.5, pp.529-536, 2008.
- J. W. Kim, J. H. Kwon and J. S. Lee, "The Analysis of the GPS Data Processing of the NGII CORS by Bernese and TGO", Korean Society of Geodesy, Photogrammetry and Cartography, Vol.26, No.6, pp.549-559, 2008.
- Ghoddousi-Fard, Reza and Dare, Peter, "Online GPS processing services: an initial study", GPS Solution, Vol. 10, pp.12-20, 2006. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1007/s10291-005-0147-5 https://doi.org/10.1007/s10291-005-0147-5
- J. K. Park, M. G. Kim and J. S. Lee, "Analysis of Data Processing Expert System Service for the Multilateral Application of GPS", Proceedings of 2012 KSCE Annual Conference, pp. 2636-2639.
- Rolf Dach, "Bernese GPS Software Version 5.0", Astronomical Institute, University of Bern, pp. 381-422.
- Development of Precise Point Positioning Solution for Detection of Earthquake and Crustal Movement vol.14, pp.9, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2013.14.9.4587