- Volume 14 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
Design Procedure of Stress Ribbon Pedestrian Bridges
스트레스 리본 보도교의 설계절차
- Han, Ki-Jang (Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Kongju National University) ;
- Choi, Young-Goo (YOOIL BRIDGE SOLUTION) ;
- Park, Kyoung-Yong (DS Global ENC) ;
- Kim, Kee-Dong (Department of Civil & Environmental Engineering, Kongju National University)
- Received : 2013.04.22
- Accepted : 2013.05.09
- Published : 2013.05.31
A stress ribbon pedestrian bridge is the structure in which the axial force of prestressed deck, which is developed by introducing prestressed force into the thin deck with the very low value of span to deck-depth ratio which is installed on bearing cables with the specified sag, resists most of external loadings. Since the design of stress ribbon pedestrian bridges should be conducted by assuming the cross-section of deck, the area of bearing cables and post-tensioning cables, and the prestressed force of post-tensioning cables, it requires much more iterative processes than the design of general bridges. In this research, to minimize such iteration processes, regression equations which can reasonably assume the area of bearing cables and post-tensioning cables, and the prestressed force of post-tensioning cables, are suggested for the bridge length of 80m with the sag-span ratios of 1/30, 1/40, and 1/50.
Concrete deck;Efficient Design Procedure;Prestressed force;Regression equations;Stress Ribbon Bridges
Supported by : 국토교통부
- Meguru tsunomoto ,Yasuo kajikawa. "Estimation of damping ratio of stress ribbon bridges ans influence on serviceability", JSCE No.612/I-46, PP.337-348, 1999
- Strasky, J. "Stress ribbon and cable-supported pedestrian bridges", 2006.
- Codo del Arco, D. and Aparicio, A. C. "Preliminary design of prestressed concrete stress ribbon bridge", ASCE Journal of Bridge Engineering, Vol. 6, pp. 234-241, 2001. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)1084-0702(2001)6:4(234) https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)1084-0702(2001)6:4(234)
- Japan Prestressed Concrete Engineering Association. "Standard of Design and Construction of Stress-Ribbon Bridge", 2000.
- Ki-Jang Han. "Design Guideline for Stress Ribbon Pedestrian Bridges", A thesis for the degree of Master, Kongju National University, 2013.
- Finsterwalder,U. "Festschrift Ulrich Finsterwalder 50 Jahre fur dywidag", 1973.