- Volume 14 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
CCT Analysis of Power System Connected to DFIG Wind Turbine
DFIG 풍력터빈이 연계된 전력계통의 CCT 영향분석
- Seo, Gyu-Seok (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Koje College) ;
- Park, Ji-Ho (Dept. of Electrical Engineering, Koje College)
- Received : 2013.02.18
- Accepted : 2013.05.09
- Published : 2013.05.31
Wind generation systems are very different in nature from conventional generation systems. Therefore it is necessary to research dynamic characteristics of wind generation systems connected to a power system. The stability analysis of wind turbine generator is an important issue in the operation of the power system. The result of angular stability of the power system that consists of only synchronous generators is different from that of the power system including wind turbine generators. This is due to the fact that generators connected to wind turbines are generally induction generators. The angular stability assessing synchronization of generators is determined by its corresponding critical clearing time(CCT). Wind turbine models for the analysis of power system are varied and difficult to use, but now these are standardized into four types. In this paper, the analysis of the CCT of the power system connected to wind farm considering the location and capacity is performed by using DFIG(Doubly-Fed induction Generator) wind turbine built-in type3 model in PSS/E-32.
Wind Generation Systems;Angular Stability;Critical Clearing Time;DFIG
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Sun T., Chen Z., Blaabjerg F. "Voltage Recovery of Grid-connected Wind Turbines after a Short-circuit Fault", Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, Virginia, USA, 2003 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/IECON.2003.1280678 https://doi.org/10.1109/IECON.2003.1280678
- Salman S. K., Teo A. L. I. "Investigation in to the Estimation of the Critical Clearing Time of a Grid Connected Wind Power Based Embedded Generator", Proceedings of the IEEE/PES transmission and distribution Conference and exhibition 2002, Asis Pacific Pucific, Vol. 11 2002, p975-980 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1109/TDC.2002.1177609 https://doi.org/10.1109/TDC.2002.1177609
- "PSS/E-32 Program Application Guide Vol. 1", Shaw Power Technologies Inc.
- Clemens Jauch, Poul Sorensen, Ian Norheim, Carsten Rasmussen "Simulation of the Impact of Wind Power on the Transient Fault Behavior of the Nordic Power System", Electric Power System Research 77 (2007) 135-144 DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.epsr.2006.02.006 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.epsr.2006.02.006