- Volume 14 Issue 5
DOI QR Code
A Study on Numerical Analysis and Performance Improvement of Ventilation Systems in Coating Room
코팅 룸 배기시스템 수치해석 및 성능개선에 대한 연구
- Lee, Ki Yeon (Department of Mechanical Engineering, SoonChunHyang University) ;
- Kim, Kug Weon (Department of Mechanical Engineering, SoonChunHyang University)
- Received : 2013.02.27
- Accepted : 2013.05.09
- Published : 2013.05.31
One of the most important objects for the industrial ventilation is to protect worker's health from the harmful substances. Mainly in industrial ventilation, the harmful substances broken out through manufacturing process are to be quickly emitted outside. Recently the importance of the industrial ventilation increases with the recognition change of industrial ventilation from manufacturing focusing to human focusing. In this paper, the air flow simulation inside the coating room is performed. All the coating room and the ventilation system are modeled by SolidWorks program and air flow distribution and ventilation performance are analyzed by Flow simulation program. And the air flow directions and the air flow velocities inside the coating room are enhanced with the use of local ventilation.
Air flow simulation;Industrial ventilation system;Local ventilation
- C. S. Yi., S. C. Jang., K. R. Yoon., "A Numerical Analysis on Improvement of Push-Pull Local Ventilation System", The Society of Air-conditioning and Refrigerating Engineers of Korea, PP594-599, 2007.
- K. B. Lim., K. S. Lee., C. H. Lee.," A numerical study on the flow characteristics of kitchen hood system", SAREK Vol. 18, pp. 359-369, 2006.
- K. B. Lim., K. S. Lee., C. H. Lee., "A numerical study on the characteristics of flow field, Temperature and concentration distribution according to changing the shape of separation plate of kitchen hood system", Journal of KSME B, Vol. 30, No .2, pp. 177-185, 2006. https://doi.org/10.3795/KSME-B.2006.30.2.177
- S.-C. Lee, S.-C. Kim, K.-C. Noh, M.-H. Park, "Control of suspended dust in various ventilation systems of cement packaging process", Journal of the KAIS, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp.463-469, 2009. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2009.10.3.463 https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2009.10.3.463
- Y.-J. Jung, S.-G. Hong, J.-H. Jung, K.-H. Lim, J.-U. Kim, B.-H. Shon, "A study on the optimized hood design in melting process of casting facilities using CFD", Proceedings of the KAIS Fall Conference, pp.269-272, 2011.
- Egineering Department., "Ventilation of The factory", SAMJUNG Machine, 1989.
- Analysis of Temperature Distributions in Spray Coating Room vol.16, pp.11, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2015.16.11.7667