- Volume 16 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Habitat Restoration Model for Chinemys reevesii
남생이 서식처 복원을 위한 서식처 모형 연구
- Kim, Su-Ryeon (Graduate School of Dankook University) ;
- Lee, Ji-Hyun (NEXUS Environmental Design Centre) ;
- Song, Jae-Young (National Park Research Institute, Korea National Park Service) ;
- Chang, Min-Ho (National Park Research Institute, Korea National Park Service) ;
- Sung, Hyun-Chan (Dept. of Green & Landscape Architecture, Dankook University) ;
- Cho, Dong-Gil (NEXUS Environmental Design Centre)
- 김수련 (단국대학교 대학원) ;
- 이지현 (넥서스환경디자인연구원(주)) ;
- 송재영 (국립공원관리공단 국립공원연구원) ;
- 장민호 (국립공원관리공단 국립공원연구원) ;
- 성현찬 (단국대학교 녹지조경학과) ;
- 조동길 (넥서스환경디자인연구원(주))
- Received : 2013.04.15
- Accepted : 2013.04.29
- Published : 2013.04.30
In this research, a habitat model for Chinemys reevesii is suggested based on the components and variables of the Habitat Suitability Index which was determined through a series of literature researches, site surveys, and behavioral analysis. After reviewing the general habitat requirements, the site surveys(9 reservoirs) from July to December 2010, and the behavioral analysis of five Chinemys reevesii, the relationship between the behavioral and habitat use pattern was evaluated. According to the site surveys and behavioral analysis, the ecological core area(FK 50%) was about 0.96ha on average, the influence area(FK 90%) 4.22ha, and the home range was about
Supported by : 국립생물자원관
- 국립생물자원관. 2010. 남생이 증식.복원에 관한 연구. 환경부 보고서.
- 문석기.이동근.김남춘.이규석.남상준.윤소원.강명수.예경록 공역, 2004, 생태공학 (원저 : 龜山 章 編, 2002, 생태공학).
- 조동길. 2011. 생태복원 계획.설계론. 넥서스환경디자인연구원.
- Aldridge, H. D. J. N. and Brigham, R. M. 1988. Load carrying and maneuverability in an insectivorous bat : a test of the 5% "rule" of radio-telemetry. J. Mammal. 69 : pp. 379-382. https://doi.org/10.2307/1381393
- Cho, D. G. 2004. A Study on the ecological planting design model for restoration and creation of palustrine wethlands : focusing on biodiversity promotion. Ph.D dissertation, Seoul National University.
- Choi, T. Y. Kwon, H. S. 2012. Habitat Selection and Management of the Leopard Cat (Prionailurus bengalensis) in a Rural Area of Korea, Korean Society of Environment and Ecology vol.26, No.3.
- Eo, K. Y. 2006. Studies on morphology, hematology, and genetic diversity of Korean reeve's turtle(Chinemy reevesii). Master's thesis, KonKun University.
- Erik Kivlat, 1997. Blanding's Turtle Habitat Requirements and Implications for Conservation in Dutchess County, New York.
- FUKADA, H. 1965. Breeding habits of some Japanese reptiles (critical review). The Bulletin of Kyoto Gakuen University Series B 27 : 65-82.
- Graves, B. M. and Anderson, S. H. 1987. Habitat suitability index models : Snapping turtle. U.S Fish and Wildlife. Service. Biological. Report. 82(10.141). pp. 18.
- Jose, 1991. GIs-Based Habitat Modeling Using Logistic Multiple Regression : A Study of the Mt. Graham Red Squirrel.
- Kim, B. H. Yang, D. H. and Jeong, W. J. 2007. Study on the Characteristics of the Hibernating Site for the Released Asiatic Black Bear in Jirisan National Park. Korean Society of Environment and Ecology 21(4) : pp. 347-355.
- Lee, D. K. Song and W. K. 2008. A Study on the Analytic Unit of Habitat Suitability Assessment and Selection in Conservation Areas for Leopard Cat(Prionailurus bengalensis) - Focus on Chungcheong Province Area, Journal of Korean Institute of Landscape Architecture 36(5) : pp. 64-72.
- Lee, Y. K. 2003. Observation on the Reeves Turtle(Chinonychus reevesii) Eggs, Korean Journal of Soil Zoology 8(1).
- Lee, H. J. 2010. Distribution and Characteristics of Reeve's Turtle(Chinemys reevesii) Populations in Jeolla-do and Gyeongsangnam-do, Master's thesis, Kangwon National University.
- Morreale, S. J. and Gibbons, J. W. 1986. Habitat suitability index models : Slider turtle. U.S Fish and Wildlife Service. Biological Report. 82(10. 125). pp. 14.
- Park, Y. S. Kim, J. T. and Lee, Y. S. 2008. Analysis of the Main Habitat for Siberia Musk Deer (Moschus moschiferus) Restoration in MT. Odae National Park, Korea.
- POPE, C. H. 1935. Natural History of Central Asia, Vol. 10. The Reptiles of China. New York : American Museum of Natural History, pp. 604.
- Shin, H. W. 2008. Complete mitochondrial genome of a Reeves's turtle Mauremys reevesii (Reptilia, Testudines, Geoemydidae), Master's thesis, Kyungpook National University.
- Shim, Y. J. 2004. A Study on the Site Selection of Wetland Replacement Using Korean redfrog(Runa amurensis coreana Okada) Habitat Suitability Index : Focusing on Pangyo Residential Development Site, Master's thesis, Seoul National University. pp. 79.
- U.S Fish and Wildlife Service. 1980. Habitat as a Basis for Environmental Assessment.
- YABE, T. 1994. Population structure and male melanism in the Reeves' turtle, Chinemys reevesii. Japanese Journal of Herpetology 15 : pp. 131-137. https://doi.org/10.5358/hsj1972.15.4_131
- Yang, D. H. Kim, Jeong, B. H. and Jeong, D. H. 2008. The Studies on Characteristics of Home Range Size and Habitat Use of the Asiatic Black Bear Released in Jirisan, Korean Society of Environment and Ecology 22(4) : pp. 427-434.
- Yasukawa, Y. Hirayama, R. and Hikida, T. 2001. Phylogenetic relationships of geoemydine turtles (Reptilia : Bataguridae). Current Herpetology 20(2) : 105-133. https://doi.org/10.5358/hsj.20.105
- http://egis.me.go.kr/. 환경지리정보시스템 환경지리정보지도보기.
- Mitochondrial haplotype distribution and phylogenetic relationship of an endangered species Reeve's turtle (Mauremys reevesii) in East Asia vol.10, pp.1, 2017, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.japb.2016.12.003
- Reproducing and Restoring Space Planning for Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes) Restoration - Focusing on Sobaeksan National Park - vol.16, pp.4, 2013, https://doi.org/10.13087/kosert.2013.16.4.001
- Development of Habitat Suitability Index for Habitat Restoration of Narrow-mouth Frog(Kaloula borealis) vol.17, pp.2, 2014, https://doi.org/10.13087/kosert.2014.17.2.109
- Effect of Individual Breeding and Feeding on the Growth of Juvenile Mauremys reevesii. vol.51, pp.2, 2018, https://doi.org/10.11614/KSL.2018.51.2.168