Supported by : NRF of Korea
- M. Borbely and J. F. Kreider, Distributed Generation The Power Paradigm for the New Millennium. CRC Press, 2001.
- F. Blaabjerg, R. Teodorescu, M. Liserre, and A.V. Timbus, "Overview of control and grid synchronization for distributed power generation systems," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 53, No. 5, pp1398-1409, Oct. 2006.
- R. Noroozian, G. Gharehpetian, M. Abedi, and M. Mahmoodi, "Grid-Tied and Stand-Alone Operation of Distributed Generation Modules Aggregated by Cascaded Boost Converters," Journal of Power Electronics, Vol. 10, No. 1, pp.97-105 , Jan. 2010. https://doi.org/10.6113/JPE.2010.10.1.097
- R. Bojoi, L. R. Limongi, D. Roiu, and A. Tenconi, "Enhanced power quality control strategy for single-phase inverters in distributed generation systems," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 26, No. 3, pp.798-806, Mar. 2011. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2010.2103572
- S.-H. Ko, S.-W. Lee, S.-R. Lee, C. V. Nayar, and C.-Y. Won, "Design considerations for a distributed generation system using a voltage-controlled voltage source inverter," Journal of Power Electronics, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp.643-653, Jul. 2009.
- R. Teodorescu and F. Blaabjerg, "Flexible control of small wind turbines with grid failure detection operating in stand-alone or grid-connected mode,"IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 19, No. 5, pp. 1323-1332, Sep. 2004. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2004.833452
- Z. Chen, Y Hu, and F. Blaabjerg, "Control of distributed power systems" in Proceedings of International Power Electronics and Motion Control Conference 2006 (IPEMC '06), pp. 1-6, Aug. 2006.
- H. Patel and V. Agarwal, "Control of a stand-alone inverter-based distributed generation source for voltage regulation and harmonic compensation," IEEE Trans. Power Del., Vol. 23, No .2, pp. 1113-1120, Apr. 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPWRD.2007.915890
- H. Nian and R. Zeng, "Improved control strategy for stand alone distributed generation system under unbalanced and non linear loads," IET Renew. Power Gener, Vol. 5, No. 5, pp. 323-331, Sep. 2011. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-rpg.2010.0216
- K. Zhang, Y. Kang, J. Xiong, and J. Chen, "Direct Repetitive Control of SPWM Inverters for UPS Purpose," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 784-792, May 2003. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2003.810846
- P. C. Loh, Y. Tang, F. Blaabjerg, and P. Wang, "Mixed-frame and stationary-frame repetitive control schemes for compensating typical load and grid harmonics," IET. Power Electron., Vol. 4, No. 2, pp. 218-226, Feb. 2011. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-pel.2009.0222
- B. Zhang, D. Wang, K. Zhou, and Y. Wang, "Linear phase lead compensation repetitive control of a CVCF PWM inverter," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 55, No. 5, pp. 1595-1602, Apr. 2008. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2008.917105
- K. Zhou, K.-S. Low, D. Wang, F.-L. Luo, B. Zhang, and Y. Wang, "Zero-phase odd-harmonic repetitive controller for a single-phase PWM inverter," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 193-201, Jan. 2006. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2005.861190
- G. Escobar, J. Leyva-Ramos, P. R. Martinez, and A. A. Valdez, "A repetitive-based controller for the boost converter to compensate the harmonic distortion of the output voltage," IEEE Trans. Control Syst. Technol., Vol. 13, No. 3, pp. 500-508, May 2005. https://doi.org/10.1109/TCST.2004.841666
- Cho. Y and Lai. J, "Digital plug-in repetitive controller for single-phase bridgeless PFC converters," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 165-175, Jan. 2013. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2012.2196288
- Y. He, J. Liu, J. Tang, Z. Wang, and Y. Zou, "Deadbeat control with a repetitive predictor for three-level active power filters," Journal of Power Electronics, Vol. 11, No. 4, pp.583-590 , Jul. 2011. https://doi.org/10.6113/JPE.2011.11.4.583
- A. Garcia-Cerrada, O. Pinzon-Ardila, V. Feliu-Batlle, P. Ron-cero-Sanchez, and P. Garcia-Gonzalez, "Application of a repetitive controller for a three-phase active power filter," IEEE Trans. Power Electron., Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 237-246, Jan. 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TPEL.2006.886609
- R. Grino, R. Cardoner, R. Costa-Castello, and E. Fossas, "Digital repetitive control of a three-phase four-wire shunt active filter," IEEE Trans. Ind. Electron., Vol. 54, No. 3, pp. 1495-1503, Jun. 2007. https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2007.894790
- Analysis and Application of Repetitive Control Scheme for Three-Phase Active Power Filter with Frequency Adaptive Capability vol.11, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2016.11.3.618
- Low Cost and High Performance UPQC with Four-Switch Three-Phase Inverters vol.10, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2015.10.3.1015
- Application of a C-Type Filter Based LCFL Output Filter to Shunt Active Power Filters vol.13, pp.6, 2013, https://doi.org/10.6113/JPE.2013.13.6.1058
- An Enhanced Grid Current Compensator for Grid-Connected Distributed Generation Under Nonlinear Loads and Grid Voltage Distortions vol.61, pp.12, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1109/TIE.2014.2320218
- Versatile Shunt Hybrid Power Filter to Simultaneously Compensate Harmonic Currents and Reactive Power vol.10, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.5370/JEET.2015.10.3.1311
- Versatile UPQC Control System with a Modified Repetitive Controller under Nonlinear and Unbalanced Loads vol.15, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.6113/JPE.2015.15.4.1093
- An Enhanced Harmonic Voltage Compensator for General Loads in Stand-alone Distributed Generation Systems vol.13, pp.6, 2013, https://doi.org/10.6113/JPE.2013.13.6.1070