- Volume 4 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Effect of Reverse Logistics Capability on Profits and Collaboration Satisfaction
회수물류역량이 수익과 협력만족에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구
- Lee, Sang-Hyun (Sahmyook University)
- 이상현 (삼육대학교)
- Received : 2013.09.27
- Accepted : 2013.10.21
- Published : 2013.12.31
This study aims to define the positive relationship among reverse logistics capability, firm's profits, and collaboration satisfaction. In the previous literatures about reverse logistics mainly focus on the importance of relationship between manufacturers and customers, but less likely on the potential positive effects of between collative firms. To implicate reverse logistics gives firms assets recovery, cost reduction through recycling which affects greater profits. Reverse logistics capability would be positively related with increasing profits for collaboration and satisfaction between partners.
Reverse Logistics;Firms Profits;Collaboration Satisfaction
- Dawe, R.L., "An investigation of the pace and determination of information technology use in the manufacturing materials logistics system", Journal of Business Logistics, Vol.15, No.1, pp.229-260, 1994.
- Andel, T., "Reverse logistics: a second chance to profit", Transportation and Distribution, Vol.38, No.7, pp.61-6. 1997.
- Bowersox, D.J.,P.J. Daugherty, C.L. Droge, D.S. Rogers, D.L. Wardlow, "Leading Edge Logistics: Competitive Positioning for the 1990s", Council of Logistics Management, Oak Brook, IL., 1989.
- Bowersox, D.J., P.J. Daugherty, "Logistics paradigms: the impact of information technology", Journal of Business Logistics, Vol.16, No.1, pp.65-80, 1995.
- Carter, C. R., L. M. Ellram, "Reverse logistics: A review of the literature and framework for future investigation", Journal of Business Logistics, Vol.19, No.1, 85-102, 1998.
- Chow, G., T.D. Heaver, L.E. Henriksson, "Strategy, structure, and performance: a framework for logistics research", Transportation Research, Part E: Logistics and Transportation Review, Vol.31, No.4, pp.285-308, 1995.
- Daugherty, P. J., C. W. Autry, A. E. Ellinger, "Reverse logistics: The relationship between resource commitment and program performance", Journal of Business Logistics, Vol.22, No.1, 107-123. 2001. https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2158-1592.2001.tb00162.x
- Daugherty, P.J., R.G. Richey, S.E. Genchev, H. Chen, "Reverse logistics: superior performance through focused resource commitments to information technology", Transportation Research, E 41, 77-92, 2005.
- Fassoula, E. D., "Reverse Logistics as a Means of Reducing the Cost of Quality," Total Quality Management, Vol.16, No.5, 631-643, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1080/14783360500077575
- Fleischmann, M., H.R. Krikke, R. Dekker, S.D.P. Flapper, "A Characterisation of Logistics Networks for Product Recovery," Omega, Vol.28, pp.653-666, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0305-0483(00)00022-0
- Grant, R, M., Comtemporary Strategy Analysis, Cambridge, MA:Basil Blackwell, 1991.
- Guide, V. D. R., Jr., & Van Wassenhove, L. N., "The reverse supply chain", Harvard Business Review, Vol.80, No.2, pp.25-26, 2002.
- Kalwani, M.U., N. Narayandas, "Long-Term Manufacturer-Supplier Relationships: Do They Pay Off for Supplier Firms?", Journal of Marketing, Vol.59, January, pp.1-16, 1995.
- Stock, J.R, "Development and Implementation of Reverse Logistics Programs", Council of Logistics Management, Oak Brook, IL, 1998.
- Noordewier, T.G., G. John, J.R. Nevin, "Performance Outcomes of Purchasing Arrangements in Industrial Buyer-Vendor Relationships", Journal of Marketing, Vol.54, October, pp.80-9, 1990 https://doi.org/10.2307/1251761
- Pfeffer, J., G.R. Salancik, "The External Control of Organizations: A Resource Dependence Perspective", New York, 1978.
- Shin, Hojung, D.A. Collier, D.D. Wilson, "Supply Management Orientation and Supplier", Journal of Operations Management, Vol.18, pp.317-333, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0272-6963(99)00031-5
- Stock, J., T. Speh, H. Shear, "Many happy (product) returns", Harvard Business Review, Vol.80 No.7, pp.16-17, 2002.
- Stock, J. R., J. P. Mulki, "Product returns processing: an examination of practices of manufacturers, wholesalers/distributors, and retailers", Journal of business logistics, Vol.30, No.1, pp.33-62, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1002/j.2158-1592.2009.tb00098.x
- An Effective Approach to Improving Low-Cost GPS Positioning Accuracy in Real-Time Navigation vol.2014, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/671494
- Grid-PPPS: A Skyline Method for Efficiently Handling Top-kQueries in Internet of Things vol.2014, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/401618
- An Efficient Algorithm for Maximizing Range Sum Queries in a Road Network vol.2014, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/541602
- A Novel Method for Functional Annotation Prediction Based on Combination of Classification Methods vol.2014, 2014, https://doi.org/10.1155/2014/542824
- System architecture using human interaction markup language for context awareness in home network vol.75, pp.23, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-014-2286-6
- An optimized data integration model based on reverse cleaning for heterogeneous multi-media data vol.75, pp.23, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11042-015-2683-5