- Volume 17 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Insecticidal Activity of 27 Insecticides to Pear Psylla, Cacopsylla pyricola (Foerster) (Hemiptera: Psyllidae) in Jincheon
진천지역 꼬마배나무이에 대한 27종 약제의 살충효과
- Park, Jun-Won (Department of Plant Medicine, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Park, Young-Uk (Department of Plant Medicine, Chungbuk National University) ;
- An, Jeong-Jin (Department of Plant Medicine, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Park, Sang-Eun (Department of Plant Medicine, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Choi, Jang-Jeon (Pear Research Station, NIHHS, RDA) ;
- Koo, Hyun-Na (Department of Plant Medicine, Chungbuk National University) ;
- Kim, Gil-Hah (Department of Plant Medicine, Chungbuk National University)
- 박준원 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 식물의학과) ;
- 박영욱 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 식물의학과) ;
- 안정진 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 식물의학과) ;
- 박상은 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 식물의학과) ;
- 최장전 (농촌진흥청 국립원예특작과학원 배시험장) ;
- 구현나 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 식물의학과) ;
- 김길하 (충북대학교 농업생명환경대학 식물의학과)
- Received : 2013.01.28
- Accepted : 2013.03.04
- Published : 2013.03.31
This study was performed to investigate the susceptibility and control efficacy of 27 registered insecticides against pear psylla, Cacopsylla pyricola in laboratory and field (Jincheon). Mortality of 3rd instar of C. pyricola was higher treated with pyrifluquinazon WG (97.7%), flonicamid WG (94.7%), abamectin EC (92.8%), and acetamiprid+buprofezin EC (86.8%) sprayed with field recommended concentration using a prayer in laboratory. These four insecticides also showed control effects of > 90% at 5 days after treatment in field.
Cacopsylla pyricola;Control efficacy;Insecticidal activity
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Abbott, W. S. (1925) A method of computing the effectiveness of an insecticide. J. Econ. Entomol. 18:265-267.
- Burts, E. C., H. E. van de Baan and B. A. Croft (1989) Pyrethroid resistance in pear psylla, Psylla pyricola Foerster (Homoptera: Psyllidae), and synergism of pyrethroids with piperonyl butoxide. Can. Ent. 121:219-223. https://doi.org/10.4039/Ent121219-3
- Diane, A. and M. Marion (2007) Pear psylla (Cacopsylla pyricola). Utah Pests. Utah State University. United States.
- EPPO/CABI (1996) Pear decline phytoplasme. In: Quarantine pests for Europe, 2nd edn. CAB International, Wallingford(GB).
- Follett, P. A., B. A. Croft and P. H. Westigard (1985) Regional resistance to insecticides in Psylla pyricola from pear orchards in oregon. Can. Ent. 117:565-573. https://doi.org/10.4039/Ent117565-5
- KCPA (2012) User's manual of pesticides. Korea Crop Protection Association.
- Kim, D. S., M. R. Cho and H. Y. Jeon (2000) Population trends and temperature-dependent development of pear psylla, Cacopsylla pyricola (Foerster) (Homoptera: Psyllidae). Korean J. Appl. Entomol. 39:73-82.
- Pree, D. J., D. E. Archibald, K. W. Ker and K. J. Cole (1990) Occurrence of pyrethroid resistance in pear psylla (Homoptera: Psyllidae) populations from southern Ontario. J. Econ. Entomol. 77:1489-1494.
- Song, J. H. and H. H. Kyeong (2002) Current status of pesticide applications in pear orchards. Kor. J. Hort. Sci. Technol. 20(Suppl. ). 95-95.