- Volume 17 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Residues of New Fungicide, Isopyrazam on Cucumber and Oriental Melon
Pyrazolecarboxamide계 살균제 Isopyrazam의 오이 및 참외 중 잔류특성
- Han, Ye-Hoon (Syngenta Korea Ltd.) ;
- Lee, Cheol-Yong (Syngenta Korea Ltd.) ;
- Park, Kwee-Doo (Syngenta Korea Ltd.) ;
- Park, Kwang-Wook (Syngenta Korea Ltd.) ;
- Lee, Kyu-Seung (Department of Biological Environment and Chemistry, Chungnam National University)
- Received : 2013.02.10
- Accepted : 2013.03.13
- Published : 2013.03.31
Isopyrazam, a new pyrazolecarboxamide fungicide developed by Syngenta, was highly active against foliar powdery mildew pathogens on cucumber, oriental melon and various vegetables. Following foliar applications on cucumber and oriental melon, crop residues were determined using high performance liquid chromatography. For all studies, limit of quantification was 0.02 mg/kg and minimum detection level was 2.0 ng and recoveries were 83.0-88.0% on cucumber, 92.4-104.5% on oriental melon. Isopyrazam was detected 0.07-0.72 mg/kg on cucumber and < 0.02-0.68 mg/kg on oriental melon, respectively. The TMDI (Theoretical Maximum Dailly Intake) of isopyrazam on cucumber and oriental melon was estimated to less than 1.765% of ADI.
- Kanazawa, J. (1992) Environmental Science of Pesticide, pp.55-56. Cooperative Publication, Japan.
- KFDA (2012) Maximum residue limits for pesticides in Food, p.126.
- Kim, J. B., B. H. Song, J. C. Jeon, G. J. Lim and Y. B. Lim (1997) Effects of sprayable formulations on pesticide adhesion and persistence in several crops. Korean Journal of Pescide Science. 1(1):35-40.
- Lee, Y. J., K. Y. Ko, D. J. Won, G. H. Gil and K. S. Lee (2003) Residue patterns of procymidone, chlorpyrifos, and cypermethrin in peaches during cultivation and storage period. Korean Journal of Environmental Agriculture. 22:220-226. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2003.22.3.220
- MacBean, C. (2012) The pesticide manual; A world compendium (16th edition). pp. 671-672.
- Marin, A. and J. O. Carlos (2003) Dissipation rates of cyprodinil and fludioxonil in lettuce and table grape in the field and under cold storage condition. Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry. 51(16):4708-4711. https://doi.org/10.1021/jf021222e
- Nam, M. H., J. P. Choi, H. J. Kim, J. J. Lee, K. H. Lim, Y. G. Kim, H. T. Kim and Y. C. Jeun (2010) Controlling activity of Bacillus subtilis KB-401 against cucumber powdery mildew caused by Sphaerotheca fusca. Korean Journal of Pesticide Science. 14(1):49-53.
- Park. E. J., J. H. Lee, T. H. Kim and J. E. Kim (2009) Residual patterns of strobilurin fungicides in Korean melon under plastic film house condition. Korean Journal of Environmental Agriculture. 28(3):281-288. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2009.28.3.281
- Park, H. Y., H. H. Noh, K. H. Lee, J. Y. Lee, Y. S. Park, K. W. Kang, E. Y. Lee, S. S. Yun, C. W. Jin and K. S. Kyung (2011) Residual characteristic of chlorfenapyr in squash and estimation of itsresidues before harvest. Korean Journal of Pesticide Science. 15(4):463-470.
- RDA and KCPA (2012) 2012 Guideline of test for pesticide registration.