- Volume 33 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Assessment of Agricultural Water Supply Capacity Using MODSIM-DSS Coupled with SWAT
SWAT과 MODSIM-DSS 모형을 연계한 금강유역의 농업용수 공급능력 평가
- Received : 2012.07.26
- Accepted : 2013.02.13
- Published : 2013.03.30
This study is to evaluate agricultural water supply capacity in Geum river basin (9,865
본 연구에서는 SWAT 모형과 MODSIM-DSS 모형을 이용하여 금강유역(9,865
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Ministry of Construction & Transportation (2006). Water Vision 2020 (in Korean).
- Ministry of Construction & Transportation (2006). Geum River Basin Survey Report (in Korean).
- Kim, S. J., Kim, B. S., Jun, H. D., Kim, H. S. (2010). "The Evaluation of Climate Change Impacts on the Water Scarcity of the Han River Basin in South Korea Using High Resolution RCM Data." Journal of Korea Water Resources Association, Vol. 43, No. 3, pp. 295-308 (in Korean).
- Nam, W. H., Kim, T. G., Choi, J. Y., Lee, J. J. (2012). "Vulnerability Assessment of Water Supply in Agricultural Reservoir Utilizing Probability Distribution and Reliability Analysis Methods." Journal of Korea Society of Agricultural Engineers, Vol. 54, No. 2, pp. 37-46 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2012.54.2.037
- Ahn, S. J., Choi, B. M., Kwark, H. G., Kim, H. H. (2006). "An Application of River Basin Network Flow Model for Optimum Water Allocation Planning." Conference on Korea Water Resources Association, pp. 365∼369 (in Korean).
- Ahn, S. R., Park, G. A., Shin, Y. H., Kim, S. J. (2009). "Assessment of the Potential Water Supply Rate of Agricultural Irrigation Facilities Using MODSIM - For Geum River Basin." Journal of Korea Water Resources Association, Vol. 42, No. 10, pp. 825-843 (in Korean). https://doi.org/10.3741/JKWRA.2009.42.10.825
- Yoo, J. H. (2005). "Suggestion of the Water Budget Analysis Method by MODSIM for the Assessment of the Water Supply Reliability." Journal of Korea Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 25, No. 1B, pp. 9-17 (in Korean).
- Lee, G. M., Yoon, S. Y., Kim, H. J. (1998). "Water Balance Analysis of Watershed Using Network Flow Model." Conference on Korea Water Resources Association, pp. 97-102 (in Korean).
- Lee, G. M., Yi, J. E., Shim, S. J., Ko, S. K. (1999). "Water Recources Evaluation using Network Optimization Model." Journal of Korea Water Resources Association, Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 143-152 (in Korean).
- Cheong, T. S., Kang, S. U., Ko, I. H., Hwang, M. H. (2007). "Development and Validation of KModSim for the Decision Support System in Geum River Basin." Journal of Korea Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 27, No. 3B, pp. 319∼329 (in Korean).
- Cha, K. U., Cheong, T. S., Ko, I. H. (2007). "Validation of the Surface-Ground Waters Interaction and Water Supplying to Upper Region of Geum River Basin by Optimal Method for Drought Season." Journal of Korea Society of Civil Engineers, Vol. 27, No. 5B, pp. 507∼513 (in Korean).
- Choi, S. J., Lee, D. R., Moon, J. W., Kang, S. K. (2010). "Application of K-WEAP (Korea-Integrated Water Resources Evaluation and Planning Model." Journal of Korea Water Resources Association, Vol. 43, No. 7, pp. 265-633 (in Korean).
- K-water (2010). Dam Operation Manual (in Korean).
- K-water (2009). Assessment of Climate Change Impact on Agricultural Water (in Korean).
- Arnold, J. G., and Allen, P. M. (1996). "Estimating Hydrologic Budgets for Three Illinois Watersheds." Journal of Hydrology, Vol. 176, No. 1, pp. 57-77. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-1694(95)02782-3
- Faux, J. C., Labadie, J. W., and Lazaro, R. C. (1986). "Improving Performance of Irrigation/Hydro Projects." Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management. Vol. 112, No. 2, pp. 205-224. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9496(1986)112:2(205)
- Fredericks, J. W., Labadie, J. W., and Altenhofen, J. M. (1998). "Decision Support System for Conjunctive Stream-aquifer Management." Journal of Water Resources Planning and Management. Vol. 124, No. 2, pp. 69-78. https://doi.org/10.1061/(ASCE)0733-9496(1998)124:2(69)
- Joh. H. K., Lee. J. W., Park. M. J., Shin. H. J., Yi. J. E., Kim. G. S., Srinivasan. R., and Kim, S. J (2011). "Assessing climate change impact on hydrological components of a small forest watershed through SWAT calibration of evapotranspiration and soil moisture." ASABE. Vol. 54, No. 5, pp. 1773-1782. https://doi.org/10.13031/2013.39844
- Miller. S. A., Johnson, G. S., Cosgrove, D. M., and Larson, R. (2003). "Regional scale modeling of surface and groundwater interaction in the Snake River Basin." Journal of the American Water Resources Association. Vol. 39, No. 3, pp. 517-528. https://doi.org/10.1111/j.1752-1688.2003.tb03673.x
- Neitsch, S .L., Arnold, J. G. Kiniry, J. R. and Williams, J. R. (2001). "Soil and Water Assessment Tool; the theoretical documentation." U.S Agricultural Research Service, pp. 340-367.
- Assessing drought threats to agricultural water supplies under climate change by combining the SWAT and MODSIM models for the Geum River basin, South Korea vol.61, pp.15, 2016, https://doi.org/10.1080/02626667.2015.1112905
- Development of Operation Rules in Agricultural Reservoirs using Real-Time Water Level and Irrigation Vulnerability Index vol.55, pp.6, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2013.55.6.077
- Large Scale SWAT Watershed Modeling Considering Multi-purpose Dams and Multi-function Weirs Operation - For Namhan River Basin - vol.58, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5389/KSAE.2016.58.4.021