- Volume 55 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Emission Rate of Greenhouse Gases from Bedding Materials of Cowshed Floor: Lab-scale simulation study
우사깔짚에서 발생되는 온실가스 배출량 산정: 모의 실험결과
- Cho, Won Sil (Department of Animal Life System, College of Animal Life Science, Kangwon National University) ;
- Lee, Jin Eui (Department of Animal Life System, College of Animal Life Science, Kangwon National University) ;
- Park, Kyu Hyun (National Institute of Animal Science, RDA) ;
- Kim, Jeong Dae (Department of Animal Life System, College of Animal Life Science, Kangwon National University) ;
- Ra, Chang Six (Department of Animal Life System, College of Animal Life Science, Kangwon National University)
- 조원실 (강원대학교 동물생명과학대학) ;
- 이진의 (강원대학교 동물생명과학대학) ;
- 박규현 (국립축산과학원) ;
- 김정대 (강원대학교 동물생명과학대학) ;
- 라창식 (강원대학교 동물생명과학대학)
- Received : 2013.01.02
- Accepted : 2013.02.19
- Published : 2013.02.28
To know the emission amount of greenhouse gases from bedding materials of cowshed floor, the emission rates of methane (
Methane;Nitrous oxide;Emission rate;Cowshed floor
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Amon, M., Kryvoruchko, V., Amon, T. and Zechmeister-Boltenstern, S. 2006. Methane, nitrous oxide and ammonia emissions during storage and after application of dairy cattle slurry and influence of slurry treatment. Agric. Ecosyst. Environ. 112:153-162. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agee.2005.08.030
- APHA. 1998. Standard methods for the examination of water and wastewater. WPCF.
- Gupta, P. K., Jha, A. K., Koul, S., Sharma, P., Pradhan, V., Gupta, V., Sharma, C. and Singh, N. 2007. Methane and nitrous oxide emission from bovine manure management practices in India. Environ. Pollut. 146:219-224. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.envpol.2006.04.039
- IPCC, 1996. Climate change 1995: the science of climate change. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, U.K.
- IPCC. 2001. Climate change 2001: the scientific basis. http://www.grida.no/climate/ipcc_tar/wgl/index.htm Accessed Apr. 11, 2007.
- IPCC. 2006. Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change Guidelines for National Greenhouse Gas Inventories. http://www.ipcc-nggip.iges.or.jp/public/2006gl/pdf/4_Volume4/V4_11_Ch1_N_2O&CO_2.pdf. 14 Apr. 2008.
- Kaparaju. P. and Rintala J. 2011. Mitigation of greenhouse gas emissions by adopting anaerobic digestion technology on dairy, sow, and pig farms in Finland. Renewable energy. 36:31-41 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.renene.2010.05.016
Kim, D. S. and Oh, J. M. 2003.
$N_2O$emissions from agricultural soils and their characteristics. J. Kor. Atmo. Environ. 19:529-540.
- Kim, D. S., Jang, Y. K. and Jeuon, E. C. 2000. Surface flux measurements of methane from landfills by closed chamber technique and its validation, J of Kor. Atmo. Environ. 16:499-509.
- Lim, B. R., Cho, K. J., Jung, E. H., Yang J. K. and Lee, S. G. 2011. Estimation of greenhouse gas emission from livestock wastewater treatment plants. J. Kor. Waste management. 28:175-183.
- Ministry for food, agriculture, forestry and fisheries. 2008. Ecofriendly Agricultural Standard Model. 11-1541000-000005-01. KOREA. Pp. 44-45.
- Oh, W. K., Chu, Y. Y, Juong, Y. M. and Kim, K. G. 2009. Estimating the Greenhouse Gases Emission Rates and their Emission Factors of a wastewater treatment plant with an MLE Precess, J. Kor. Environ. Analy. 12:87-95.
- Sa, J. H. 2010. Ammonia flux from cow manure in relation to the environmental factors in livestock facilities. J. Kor. Atmo. Environ. 26:432-442. https://doi.org/10.5572/KOSAE.2010.26.4.432
Shen, Y., Ren, L., Li, G., Chen, T. and Guo, R. 2011. Influence of aeration on
$CH_4$, $N_2O$and $NH_3$emissions during aerobic compositing of a chicken manure and high C/N waste mixture waste management. 31:33-38. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.wasman.2010.08.019
- Snyder, C. S., Bruulsema, T. W., Jensen, T. L. and Fixen P. E. 2009. Review of greenhouse gas emissions from crop production systems and fertilizer management effects. Agric. Ecosys. Environ. 133:247-66. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agee.2009.04.021
- Su, J., Liu, B. Y. and Chang, Y. C. 2003. Emission of greenhouse gas from livestock waste and wastewater treatment in Taiwan. Agric. Ecosyst. Environ. 95:253-63. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0167-8809(02)00090-7
- Wang, J., Duan, C., Ji, Y. and Sun, Y. 2010. Methane emissions during storage of different treatments from cattle manure in Tianjin. J. Environ. Sci. 22:1564-69. https://doi.org/10.1016/S1001-0742(09)60290-4
- Yamulki, S. 2006. Effect of straw addition on nitrous oxide and methane emissions from stored farmyard manures. Agric. Ecosys. Environ. 112:140-145. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.agee.2005.08.013
- Yun, S. and Yu, D. 1998. Quantitative valuation of greenhouse gas of a agriculture livestock production using LCA technique. J. Kor. Organic Agric. 7:17-34.