- Volume 19 Issue 1
DOI QR Code
Harmonic and Torque Ripple Reduction of Electric Propulsion System using 12-Pulse Diode Rectifier by Auxiliary Supply
보조 전원을 이용한 12 펄스 다이오드 정류기를 사용하는 추진시스템의 고조파 및 토크 리플 저감
- Kim, Jong-Su (Division of Marine System Engineering, Korea Maritime University) ;
- Seo, Dong-Hoan (Division of Division of Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Korea Maritime University) ;
- Choi, Jae-Hyuk (Division of Marine System Engineering, Korea Maritime University)
- Received : 2012.10.23
- Accepted : 2013.02.25
- Published : 2013.02.28
The input current of three phase rectifier which is mainly used in the propulsion system of the electric propulsion ship includes a variety of low order harmonics. To reduce these harmonics, the power conversion system, used in the large vessels which high power is required, is currently used the rectifiers of 12-pulse output, but it still has a problem that occurs
- Bose, B. K.(1987), "Power Electronics and AC Drives", Prentice-Hall, pp. 68-120.
- Wu, Bin(2006), "High-Power Converters and AC Drives", IEEE Press, pp. 38-81.
- Buja, G., D. Casadei and G. Serra(1997), "DTC-Based Strategies for Induction Motor Drives", IECON '97, pp. 1506-1516.
- Tanaka, T., N. Koshio, H. Akagi and A. Nabae(1996), "A novel method of reducing the supply current harmonics of a 12-pulse thyristor rectifier with an interface reactor", IEEE LAS Annual Meeting, pp. 1256-1262.
- Fukuda, S. and I. Hiei(2005), "Twelve-pulse thyristor rectifiers with reduced input current harmonics", in Proc. IEEJ IPEC, Niigata, Japan, pp. 990-994.
- Liu, Y. H., N. R. Watson and J. Arrillaga(2003), "A new concept for the control of the harmonic content of voltage source converters", Proc. of IEEE PEDS03, pp. 793-798.