- Volume 14 Issue 2
이 연구는 임상실습을 경험한 응급구조과 학생들을 대상으로 임상실습 만족도를 조사하였다. 연구결과는 실습만족도 평균 3.61(
Clinical practice;Emergency medical technician(EMT);Satisfaction
- H. S. Kim, Y. A. Lee, "Comparative Analysis on Three-Year Period Curriculum of Emergency Medical Technology of College", The Journal of the Korean Society of Emergency Medical Technology, Vol.11, No.2, pp.29-50, August, 2007.
- M. L. Baek, "An Initial Clinical Experience of EMT Students", The Journal of the Korean Society of Emergency Medical Technology, Vol.7, No.1, pp.95-108, April, 2009.
- J. I. Lee, "A Comparison of the Four-year Emergency Paramedic Training Programs of South Korea and United States", Unpublished master's thesis, Kongju National University, 2011.
- H. R. Kwon, "Study on Reality of Field Practice and Improvements by Students of Dep. of Emergency Medical Technology", The Journal of the Korean Society of Emergency Medical Technology, Vol.6, No.6, pp.15-26, December, 2002.
- D. S. Park, K. W. Nam, "A Correlation Study on the Relationship Between Motivation for Achievement and Satisfaction on Clinical Practice in EMT students", The Journal of the Korean Society of Emergency Medical Technology, Vol.11 , No.3 , pp.47-64, December, 2007.
- Y. H Jung, "Satisfaction on the Clinical Training of College Students Majoring in Dental Techniques", Unpublished master's thesis, Yeungnam University, 2004.
- The Office of Legislation, http://www.law.go.kr., "Emergency Medical Service Act", 2011.
- S. G. Jeong, K. S. Kim, S. H. Cho, M. G Kang, M. A. Han, "The Contents of Emergency Treatement Practice Conducted by Emergency Medical Technician and Related Factors", J Agri Med & Community Health, Vol.34, No.3, pp.346-358, December, 2009. https://doi.org/10.5393/JAMCH.2009.34.3.346
- S. Y. Kim, C. H. Kim, J. Y. Song, D. H. Ahn, J. B. Chae, "An Investigation of Factors Which Influence Physical Therapy Students' Satisfaction With Their Clinical Practice, Journal of the Korean Academy of University Trained Physical Therapists, Vol.11, No.3, pp.71-84, March, 2004.
- E. H. Kim, Y. H. Oh, "An Invesfigational Study of Nursing College Student's Clinical Practice Satisfaction", The Journal of Korean Academy Society of Nursing Education, Vol.6, No.2, pp.186-198, December, 2000.
- S. J. Ko, S. S. Kang, C. S. Kim, S. Y. Choi, J. H. Kim, "Study on Clinical Practice Satisfaction by Students in Department of Radiologic Science", Journal of Radiological Science and Technology, Vol.34, No.4, pp.287-296, December, 2011.
- S. G. Shin, I. C. Im, "Satisfaction Level of Clinical Practice and Related Variables for Students in the Department of Radiology", The Journal of the Korea contents Society, Vol.10, No.9, pp.276-284, September, 2010. https://doi.org/10.5392/JKCA.2010.10.9.276
- B. B. Byeon, "Research on the Career Decision and Professional Identity and Major-Related Experience's Satisfaction With the Prospective Youth Leaders", Unpublished master's thesis, Myongji University, 2011,
- Y. M. Lee, "The Application Case and the Establishment of Teaching-Learning Strategy for Engineering Work Subject Based Machine, of Theory and Practice Intergration Subject in the Seventh Curriculum", Journal of Korean Institute of Industrial EducatorsVol.27, No.2, pp.67-82, September, 2002.
- S. C. Kim, et al., "A Pilot Study on the Effect of Hospital-based Emergency Medical Technician Training on Improving th Quality of Prehospital Assessment and Intervention", The Korean Society of Emergency Medicine, Vol.17, No.6, pp. 528-538, December, 2006.
- S. S. Kim, "A Study on the curriculum of Emergency Medical Technology in Korea", The Journal of the Korean Society of Emergency Medical Technology, Vol.13, No.2, pp.17-59, August, 2009.