- Volume 50 Issue 2
second order elliptic equations;compactly supported solutions
- C. Giannotti, A compactly supported solution to a three-dimensional uniformly elliptic equation without zero order term, J. Differential Equations 201 (2004), no. 2, 234-249. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jde.2003.12.003
- C. Giannotti and P. Manselli, Expansions with Poisson kernels and related topics, Proc. Edinb. Math. Soc. (2) 53 (2010), no. 1, 153-173. https://doi.org/10.1017/S0013091507001150
- C. Giannotti and P. Manselli, On elliptic extensions in the disk, Potential Anal. 33 (2010), no. 3, 249-262. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11118-009-9168-y
- T. H. Wolff, Some constructions with solutions of variable coefficient elliptic equations, J. Geom. Anal. 3 (1993), no. 5, 423-511. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02921289
- L. Bers, F. John, and M. Schechter, Partial Differential Equations, Interscience, 1964.
- P. Buonocore and P. Manselli, Solutions to two dimensional, uniformly elliptic equations, that lie in Sobolev spaces and have compact support, Rend. Circ. Mat. Palermo (2) 51 (2002), no. 3, 476-484. https://doi.org/10.1007/BF02871855
- K. Astala, T. Iwaniec, and G. Martin, Pucci's conjecture and the Alexandrov inequality for elliptic PDEs in the plane, J. Reine Angew. Math. 591 (2006), 49-74.