- Volume 36 Issue 4
DOI QR Code
A Study on the Effects on the Strategic Orientation for the Green Management Performance
전략적지향성이 녹색경영성과에 미치는 영향에 관한 연구
- Ko, Young-Hak (Department of Industrial and Management Engineering, Incheon National University) ;
- Chung, Young-Bae (Department of Industrial and Management Engineering, Incheon National University)
- Received : 2013.06.17
- Accepted : 2013.11.29
- Published : 2013.12.31
The purpose of this study is to present that the strategic orientation affects on the green management performance. In order to carry out this research, the samples are reviewed and the ten hypotheses are verified reliably and appropriately. The results of the verification are summarized as follows: First, strategic directivity affects on the green management performance significantly. Second, two factors of the strategic directivity, customer orientation and technology orientation affect on the green performance relatively high. Finally, the two elements of the strategic orientation, competitive orientation and technology orientation affect on the financial performance significantly. In conclusion, this study shows all of the factors of the strategic orientation affect on the green management. In order to get the effective green management, education programs should be conducted by social support systems.
- Bragdon, J. and Marlin, J., Is Pollution Profitable?. Risk Management, 1972, Vol. 19, p 9-18.
- Chen, K. and Metcalf, R., The Relation between pollution control record and Financial Indicators Revisited. Account ing Review, 1980, Vol. 55, No. 1, p 168-177.
- Chung, J.K., A study on the effect of fitness among strategic typology, FMS level and management accounting informations characteristics on manufacturing performance. Korean Accounting Association, 2005, Vol. 27, No. 1, p 1-26.
- Cooper, R.G., New Product Strategies : What Distinguish es the Top Performers?. Journal Product Innovation Management, 1984, Vol. 2, No. 2, p 151-164.
- Dulworth, M.R., Landen, D.L., and Usilaner, B.L., Employ involvement systems in USA corporations : Right objecti ves. Wrong Strategies National Productivity Review, 1990, p 141-156.
- Flynn, B.B., Schroeder, R.G., and Sakakibarac, S., A framework for international quality management research and an associated measurement instrument. Journal of Operations Management, 1994, Vol. 11, No. 4, p 339-366. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0272-6963(97)90004-8
- Gatignon, H. and Xuereb, J.-M., Strategic Orientation of the Firm and New Product Performance. Journal of Marketing Research, 1997, Vol. 34(February), p 77-90. https://doi.org/10.2307/3152066
- Hamel, G. and Prahalad, C.K., Corporate Imagination and Expeditionary Marketing. Harvard Business Review, 1991, Vol. 69(July/August), p 81-92.
- Han, J.K., Kim, N.W., and Rajendra, K.S., Market Orienta tion and Organizational Performance : Is Innovation a Missing Link? Journal of Marketing, 1998, Vol. 62(October), p 30-45. https://doi.org/10.2307/1252285
- Kim, C.H., Study on the Effects of the introduction of an environmental management system in the companyʼs financial performance. ChungAng University doctoral dissertation, 2005.
- Ko, Y.H., Chung, Y.B., and Yoo, W.S., A Study of the Green Management Requisites Effect on Corporate Performance. Journal of the Society of Korea Industrial and Systems Engineering, 2012, Vol. 35, No. 1, p 93-100.
- Korea Federation of Small and Medium-sized Businesses, 2009.
- Kwak, S.G. and Kim, P.G., Evaluation of social performance, been to South Korea of enterprises. Journal of Business Administration, Seoul National University, 1993, p 63-93.
- Lee, S.G. and Kim, J.G., A Study on the Effects of corporate performance to strategic orientation The moderating effect of organizational structure and the size of the organization. The Korean Society of Corporate Management, 2009, Vol. 16, No. 1, p 223-236.
- Ministry of Environment, Environmentally Friendly Company designation system of an environment friendly company ratings Notice, 2004.
- Narver, J. and Slater, S.F., The Effect of a Market Orientati on on Business Profitability Journal of Marketing, 1990, Vol. 54, p 20-35. https://doi.org/10.2307/1251757
- The basic act on Low carbon Green growth, 2010.
- The Presidential Committee on Green Growth, Ministry of Environment. Small and Medium Business Administration, Green growth, spread Seminar, 2009.
- Veliyath, R. and Shortell, S.M., Strategic orientation strategic planning system characteristics and performance. The Journal of management studies, 1993, Vol. 30, No. 3, p 64-76.
- Yoon, J.H. and Kim, Y.J., Impact of environmental management in Small Business operating performance of the company. Small Business Research, 2000, Vol. 22, No. 1, p 63-1.