Grant : 가축 분뇨 액비 품질 인증체계 구축 연구
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- DR. STEFANIE, 2008, "Quality requirements and quality assurance of digestion residuals in Germany." ECN/ORBIT Workshop The future for Anaerobic Digestion of Organic Waste in Europe. Nuremberg, Germany.
- IEA Bioenergy, 2012. Quality management of digestate from biogas plants used as fertilizer.
- Jeon, S.J., Kim, S.R., Kim, D.G., Rho, K.S., Choi, D.Y., Lee, M.G., 2012. Studies on the Main Level-Grading Factors for Establishment of LFQC (Liquid Fertilizer Quality Certification) System of Livestock Manure in Korea. The Korean society for Livestock housing and Environment, 18(2), 111-122.
- Kim, S.R., Jeon, S.J., Hong, I.G., Kim, D.K., Lee, M.G., 2012. A Case Study on the Effective Liquid Manure Treatment System in Pig Farms. The Korean society for Livestock housing and Environment, 18(2), 99-110.
- Lee, S.B., Seung, J.O., Kim, S.S., Kim, B.S., Lee, B.M.. Oh, Y.J., Kang, C.K., Choi, K.J., Hong, M.K., 2009. The Listing Procedure for environmental friendly organic materials in Korea, Korean Association of Organic Agriculture.
- Min, D.K., Chung, S.W., 2011. A study on the material flow analysis of the food waste treatment facilities in korea, Journal of korea Society of Waste Management. 28(3), 235-241.
- WRAP, 2010a. Quality protocol of anaerobic digestate, Northen Ireland Environment Agency.
- WRAP, 2010b. Specification for whole digestate, separated liour and fibre derived the anaerobic digestion of source-segregated biodegradable materials. PAS 110.