- Volume 19 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Study to Draw a Plan of Liquid Fertilizer Quality Certification Standards for Livestock Manure Management
가축분뇨의 관리를 위한 액비품질인증기준 방안도출 연구
- Jeon, Sang-Joon (Dept. of Environmental Engineering, Sangji University) ;
- Kim, Soo-Ryang (Dept. of Animal Life Resource, Sangji University) ;
- Hong, In-Gi (Dept. of Environmental Engineering, Sangji University) ;
- Kim, Ha-Je (Dept. of Environmental Engineering, Sangji University) ;
- Kim, Dong-Gyun (Dept. of Animal Life Resource, Sangji University) ;
- Lee, Myung-Gyu (Dept. of Environmental Engineering, Sangji University)
- 전상준 (상지대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 김수량 (상지대학교 동물자원학과) ;
- 홍인기 (상지대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 김하제 (상지대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 김동균 (상지대학교 동물자원학과) ;
- 이명규 (상지대학교 환경공학과)
- Received : 2013.10.24
- Accepted : 2013.12.18
- Published : 2013.12.30
Establishment of a new concept of environmental friendly livestock manure management is required based on the facts. But now liquid fertilizer quality in korea shows a large difference among regions and the regulations are uncertain. Focusing on precedent study on main level-grading factors of liquid fertilizer quality certification, the study collected laws and standards related to liquid fertilizer of livestock manure at home and abroad and produced evaluation standards. Liquid fertilizer was divided into four factors (fertilizing value, harmfulness, stability and uniformity). According to each item, scores were awarded based on 16 details: fertilizing value (Nitrogen concentration, the whole concentration of Nitrogen, Phosphoric acid and Kalium), harmfulness (heavy metals, pathogenic microorganism and antibiotics), stability (maturity degree and odour), uniformity (EC, BOD, SS, moisture content and salt). The grade of liquid fertilizer, A (42~48), B (34~41), C (26~33) were rated using total scores.
Grant : 가축 분뇨 액비 품질 인증체계 구축 연구
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- DR. STEFANIE, 2008, "Quality requirements and quality assurance of digestion residuals in Germany." ECN/ORBIT Workshop The future for Anaerobic Digestion of Organic Waste in Europe. Nuremberg, Germany.
- IEA Bioenergy, 2012. Quality management of digestate from biogas plants used as fertilizer.
- Jeon, S.J., Kim, S.R., Kim, D.G., Rho, K.S., Choi, D.Y., Lee, M.G., 2012. Studies on the Main Level-Grading Factors for Establishment of LFQC (Liquid Fertilizer Quality Certification) System of Livestock Manure in Korea. The Korean society for Livestock housing and Environment, 18(2), 111-122.
- Kim, S.R., Jeon, S.J., Hong, I.G., Kim, D.K., Lee, M.G., 2012. A Case Study on the Effective Liquid Manure Treatment System in Pig Farms. The Korean society for Livestock housing and Environment, 18(2), 99-110.
- Lee, S.B., Seung, J.O., Kim, S.S., Kim, B.S., Lee, B.M.. Oh, Y.J., Kang, C.K., Choi, K.J., Hong, M.K., 2009. The Listing Procedure for environmental friendly organic materials in Korea, Korean Association of Organic Agriculture.
- Min, D.K., Chung, S.W., 2011. A study on the material flow analysis of the food waste treatment facilities in korea, Journal of korea Society of Waste Management. 28(3), 235-241.
- WRAP, 2010a. Quality protocol of anaerobic digestate, Northen Ireland Environment Agency.
- WRAP, 2010b. Specification for whole digestate, separated liour and fibre derived the anaerobic digestion of source-segregated biodegradable materials. PAS 110.