- Volume 19 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
A Comparative Study on Correlation Through Physiochemical Property Comparision of Livestock Liquid Fertilizer
가축분뇨 액비의 이화학적 특성비교를 통한 상관성 비교연구
- Jeon, Sang-Joon (Dept. of Environmental Engineering, Sangji University) ;
- Kim, Soo-Ryang (Dept. of Animal Life Resource, Sangji University) ;
- Hong, In-Gi (Dept. of Environmental Engineering, Sangji University) ;
- Kim, Ha-Je (Dept. of Environmental Engineering, Sangji University) ;
- Kim, Dong-Gyun (Dept. of Animal Life Resource, Sangji University) ;
- Lee, Myung-Gyu (Dept. of Environmental Engineering, Sangji University)
- 전상준 (상지대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 김수량 (상지대학교 동물자원학과) ;
- 홍인기 (상지대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 김하제 (상지대학교 환경공학과) ;
- 김동균 (상지대학교 동물자원학과) ;
- 이명규 (상지대학교 환경공학과)
- Received : 2013.10.24
- Accepted : 2013.12.10
- Published : 2013.12.30
Today, a desirable way to manage livestock manure is to activate its utilization as a resource. The production of high quality liquid fertilizer of livestock manure is very important because it increases the use of various liquid fertilizer. However, the result of mature evaluation with a maturity measuring instrument for liquid fertilizer showed that the deviation of concentration between liquid fertilizer did not bring into uniformity. The result is also making sure that quality management for liquid fertilizer is not smoothly made. Quality evaluation for compost and liquid fertilizer includes physical, biological, chemical and microbiological methods, but a chemical method is mainly being implemented due to fairness and field application. Therefore, this study figured out correlation in feces and urine through regression analysis of livestock manure and tried to create a research plan to carry out efficient quality analysis of managing livestock manure.
Grant : 가축 분뇨 액비 품질 인증체계 구축 연구
Supported by : 농촌진흥청
- Choi, D.Y., Kwag, J.H., Park, G.H., Song, J.E., Kim, J.H., Kang, H.S., Han, C.B., Choi, S.W., Lee, C.S., 2010. Study on the Development of Measuring System for Fermentation Degree of Liquid Swine Manure Using Visible Ray. The Korean society for livestock Housing and Environment. 16(3), 227-236.
- Choi, D.Y., Song, J.I., Park, K.H., Khan, M.A., Ahn, H.K., 2012. Nitrogen Losses During Animal Manure Management. Korean society for Livestock housing and Environment. 18, 73-80.
- Choi, J.Y., Kim, C.D., 2011. System Improvement Measures for Promoting Application of Green Technology: Focusing on Sewage Sludge and High Concentration Liquid Waste. Korea Environment Institute.
- Go, H.J., 2004. Application of NIRS analysis for assessment of compost, and investigation of odor emitted from animal wastes, and their source identification of nitrate-nitrogen. Ph D. Thesis, Seoul Nation University, Korea.
- Han, C.B., 2008. The Changes of Component of Piggery Slurry during Fermentation Periods. Master's Thesis, Kongju National University, Korea.
- Jeon, S,J., 2012. Basic Sudies on LFQC (Liquid Fertililzer Quality Certification) System of Animal Waste. Master's Thesis, Sangji University. Korea.
Lim, Y.C., 2008. Studies on the Productivity of Grassland and Forage Crops, and
$NO_3$-N Leaching by Application of Swine Slurry. Ph D. Thesis, Konkuk University, Korea.