- Volume 46 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Physicochemical Properties of Organic Liquid Fertilizer with Oil Cake and Rice Bran as Affected by Microorganism and the Ratio of Molasses
- An, Nan-Hee (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA) ;
- Kim, Yong-Ki (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA) ;
- Cho, Jung-Rai (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA) ;
- Jee, Hyeong-Jin (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA) ;
- Lee, Byung-Mo (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA) ;
- Yoon, Jong-Chul (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA) ;
- Choi, Ji-Won (National Academy of Agricultural Science, RDA)
- Received : 2013.10.10
- Accepted : 2013.11.29
- Published : 2013.12.31
The study was conducted to investigate changes in the characteristics of inorganic components during fermenting process of organic liquid fertilizers according to the type and ratio of microorganism and the amount of molasses when producing organic liquid fertilizers using sesame oil cake and rice bran. To select appropriate microorganisms, liquid fertilizers were produced through a 90-day fermentation process by adding mag-ggeo-li, yogurt, dried yeast, and leaf mold. The pH in liquid fertilizer was decreased, and then increased in all microorganism samples except the mag-ggeo-li sample. The EC was rapidly increased in all samples until the
Organic liquid fertilizer;Oil cake;Rice bran;Microorganism;Molasses
Grant : Research Program for Agricultural Science & Technology Development
Supported by : 국립농업과학원
- An, N.H., Y.K. Kim, Y. Lee, H.J. Jee, J.H. Park, S.J. Hong, and E.J. Han. 2011. Changes in chemical properties and microbial population of farm-made organic liquid fertilizer during fermenting process. J. Kor. Org. Agr. 19:417-425.
- Choi, D.H., J.K. Sung, S.M. Lee, Y.H. Lee, J.M. Kim, J.A. Jung, and B. H. Song. 2008. Selection of useful organic materials as an additional fertilizer for organic red-pepper production and the application effect. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 41:153-157.
- Elad, Y. and D. Shtienberg. 1994. Effect of compost water extracts on grey mould (Botrytis cinerea). Crop protection 13:109-114. https://doi.org/10.1016/0261-2194(94)90160-0
- Jang, S.H., H.M. Oh, S.B. Kim, C.H. Cho, N.S. Park, B.D. Lee, H.S. Lee, and S.K. Lee. 2011. Effects of molasses and Phellinus linteus meal addition on the quality of Korean herbal medicine meal silage. J. Kor. Grassl. Forage Sci. 31:431-440. https://doi.org/10.5333/KGFS.2011.31.4.431
- Jeon, W.T., H.M. Park, C.Y. Park, K.D. Park, Y.S. Cho, E.S. Yun, and U.G. Kang. 2003. Effect of liquid pig manure application on the rice growth and environment on paddy soil. J. Kor. Soil Sci. Fert. 36:333-343.
- Jeong, K.H., T.I. Kim, K.C. Choi, J.D. Han, and W.H. Kim. 1997. Change of compost properties during aerobic composting of poultry manure. Kor. J. Anim. Sci. 39:731-738.
- Joo, S.J., S.M. Shon, and J.H. Kim. 2001. Development of organic liquid fertilizer for leaf vegetable under greenhouse. J. Kor. Org. Agr. 9:83-99.
- Jung, K.Y., N.J. Cho, and Y.G. Jeomg. 1998. Composition of liquid composting efficiency using liquid pig manure in different condition. Kor. J. Environ. Agr. 17:301-306.
- Kai, H., T. Ueda. and M. Sakaguchi. 1990. Antimicrobial activity of bark-compost extracts. Soil Biol. Biochem. 2:983-986.
- Kim, M.C., D.J. Choi, and S.T. Song. 2001. Effect of swine liquid manure and phosphorus fertilizer application level on dry matter yield and N and P uptake of italian ryegrass. Anim. Sci. & Technol. 43:973-980.
- Kim. Y.S., S.K. Ham, T.S. Kim, and H.S. Jeong. 2008. Effect of liquid fertilizer containing medium Lactobacillus confusa and Pichia anomala on growth in creeping bentgrass. Kor. Turfgrass Sci. 22:185-196.
- Lee, K.Y., S.J. Yu, and S.Y. Yu. 2000. Aerobic liquid fermentation of food wastes by using yeast. J. of KOWREC. 8:147-152.
- Lee, J.T., I.J. Ha, H.D. kim, J.S. Moon, W.I. Kim, and W.D. Song. 2006. Effect of liquid pig manure on growth, nutrient uptake of onion, and chemical properties in soil. Kor. J. Hort. Sci. Technol. 24:148-156.
- Lee, J.T., I.J. Ha, J.S. Moon, and W.D. Song. 2007. Comparison of liquefying efficiency of mixed organic fertilizer as affected by aeration time and the ratio of organic fertilizer to water. Korean J. Soil Sci. Fert. 40:156-163.
- Lee, G.J., J.O. Jeon, J.H. Park, S.Y. Nam, and T.J. Kim. 2011. The manufacturing characteristics of organic liquid fertilizer with poultry manure, soybean meal, and rich bran. J. Kor. Org. Agr. 19:577-587.
- Park, B.K., J.S. Lee, N.J. Cho, and K.Y. Jung. 2001. Effect of liquid pig manure on growth of rice and infiltration water quality. J. Kor. Soil Sci. Fert. 34:153-157.
- RDA. 2000. Methods for chemical analysis of soil and plant. National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology. RDA. Suwon. Korea.
- RDA. 2010. Soil and nutrient management for organic farm land. National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology. RDA. Suwon. Korea.
- Comparison of Physico-Chemical Properties of Organic Liquid Fertilizer Made from Seaweed by Adding Microorganism and Molasses vol.23, pp.4, 2015, https://doi.org/10.17137/korrae.2015.23.4.032
- Comparison of Characteristics of Organic Liquid Fertilizer Containing Organic Resource by Adding Dry-yeast and Molasses vol.22, pp.4, 2014, https://doi.org/10.17137/Korrae.2014.22.4.087
- Comparison of Physico-Chemical Properties of Organic Liquid Fertilizer Containing Fish Meal According to Manufacture Method vol.24, pp.3, 2016, https://doi.org/10.17137/korrae.2016.24.3.91