- Volume 46 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Effect of Scion Root Occurrence on the Flowering, Fruit Quality and Yield of 'Shiranuhi' Mandarin Hybrid in Plastic Film House
- Kang, Seok-Beom (Citrus Research Station, National Institute of Horticultural & Herbal Science, RDA) ;
- Moon, Young-Eel (Agricultural Research Center for Climate Change, National Institute of Horticultural & Herbal Science, RDA) ;
- Kim, Yong-Ho (Citrus Research Station, National Institute of Horticultural & Herbal Science, RDA)
- Received : 2013.11.11
- Accepted : 2013.11.22
- Published : 2013.12.31
As most of citrus, shiranuhi mandarin ((Citrus unshiu
Scion root;Shiranuhi mandarin;Fruit quality
- Ferguson, J.J., J. Charparro, and T.M. Spann, 2010. Dwarfting and freeze hardiness potential of trifoliate orange rootstocks. Unv. of Florida. IFAS Extension. HS 982. p. 1-6.
- Harma F.F. 1947. Own-rooted and budded lemon trees. Calif. Citrog. 33:1-15
- Hirosi, F., H. Rikiya., N. Ryutarou., Sugita T. and T. Kinosita. 2004. Characteristics of citrus cultivar 'Amakusa' in the occurrence of scion roots. Kyushu agricultural research, Vol 66, p. 238.
- Hirano, M.H., S. Gousagu, and T. Shindo. 2002. Influence of the occurrence of scion root on the growth and fruit quality of 'Amakusa' mandarin. Kyushu agricultural research 64:207-207.
- Kang, S.B., Y.E. Moon, D.H. Lee, Y.H. Kim, S.G. Han, and C.W. Chae. 2012. Outbreak of Scion Root from 'Shiranuhi Mandarin' Hybrid Tree in Plastic Film House. Korean J. Environ. Agric. 31(4):313-317. https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2012.31.4.313
- Kawasoe, K. 2007. Countermeasure and outbreak of scion root in 'Shiranuhi' mandarin. Izumi Agricultural Improvement and Advisory Center. p. 1.
- Platt, R.G., Opitz, K.W. 1978. Propagation of citrus - The citrus industry. University of California, Volume IV. p. 31-45.
- Warner G. 2009. Avoid scion rooting - Scion rooting eliminates the dwarfing effect of the rootstock. Good Fruit Grower. January 15th. p. 1-4.
- Effect of Girdling on the Flowering and Yield in Scion Rooted ‘Shiranuhi’ Mandarin grown in Plastic Film House vol.35, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.5338/KJEA.2016.35.4.37