- Volume 46 Issue 6
DOI QR Code
Investigation of Nutrient Contents in Jujube and Its Orchard Soils under Pesticide-Free Cultivation in Boeun Region
- Lee, Gyeong-Ja (Chungbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Kang, Bo-Goo (Chungbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Kim, Ki-Sik (Chungbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Kim, Ik-Hwan (Chungbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Han, Jong-U (Chungbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services) ;
- Kim, Hyun-Zoo (Chungbuk Agricultural Research and Extension Services)
- Received : 2013.11.05
- Accepted : 2013.11.15
- Published : 2013.12.31
To obtain the useful data related to optimum nutrient management technique for pesticides-free jujube cultivation, nutrient contents of jujube leaves and fruits and the selected chemical properties of jujube orchard soils were investigated at 9 different orchards with pesticides-free cultivation in Boeun, Chungbuk, Korea. Soil and jujube leaf samples were collected from the different orchards in July and October, and jujube fruit samples were taken in October, 2012. Soil available
Jujube;Chemical property;Pesticides-free cultivation;Jujube orchard
Grant : Rural Agricultural Science & Technology Development
Supported by : Rural Development Administration
- An, D.S. and D.S. Lee. 1997. Effect of maturity and storage temperature on preservation of fresh jujube. Korean J. Food Sci. Technol. 29:758-763.
- Bak, W.C. and Y.J. La. 1993. Control of jujube witches'-broom by post-harvest trunk injection of oxytetracycline. Jour. Korean For. Soc. 82:12-16.
- Choi, H.S. X. Li, W.S. Kim, Y. Lee, and H.J. Jee. 2011. Comparison of soil physico-chemical and microbial characteristics in soil of 'Niitaka' pear orchards between organic and conventional cultivations. Korean. J. Organic Argri. 19:229-243.
- Choi, K.Y. H.D. H. Lee, Y.Y. Song, J.C. Nam, and S.W. Lee. 2010. Current status on the occurrence and management of disease, insect and mite pests in the non-chemical or organic cultured apple orchards in Korea. Korean. J. Organic Argri. 18:221-232.
- Chung, D.S., Y.K. Son, N.K. Park, and Y.B. Kim. 1995. Studies on C. A storage of chinese jujube (Zizyphus jujuba Miller) and tomato (Lycopersicum esculentum Mill). RDA. J. Agri. Sci. 36:702-708.
- Hong, J.Y., H.S. Nam, and S.R. Shin. 2010. Changes on the antioxidant activities of extracts from the Ziziphus Jujube Miller fruits during maturation. Korean J. Food Preserv. 17:712-719.
- Hong, J.Y., H.S. Nam, and S.R. Shin. 2012. Physicochemical properties of rip and dry jujube (Ziziphus jujuba Miller) fruits. Korean J. Food Preserv. 19:87-94. https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2012.19.1.087
- Jee. H.J., Y.S. Lim, K.C. Jung, and W.D. Cho. 1998. Phytophthora citricola, a causal agent of jujube (Zizyphus jujuba) fruit rot. Korean J. Plant Pathol. 14:42-407.
- KFS. 2012. Production survey of forest products in 2011. p. 27.
- Kim, D.I., S.G. Kim, S.J. Ko., B.R. Kang, D.S. Choi, G.H. Lim, and S.S. Kim. 2011. Biodiversity of invertebrate on organic and conventional pear orchards. Korean. J. Organic Argri. 19:93-107.
- Kim, H.H., C.H. Jeong, S.J. Park, and K,H. Shin. 2011. Nutritional components and antioxidative activities of jujube (Zizyphus jujuba) fruit and leaf. Korean J. Food Preserv. 18:341-348. https://doi.org/10.11002/kjfp.2011.18.3.341
- Kim, J.K., Y.T. Jung, I.S. Son, and E.S. Yun. 1989. Cultivation status and characteristics of the jujube (Zyzyphus jujuba M.) cultivation soils in the chief producing district of Yeongnam area. Res. Rept. RDA (S&F). 31:29-36.
- Kim, Y.S., J.S, Yun, M.S. Yiem, K.H. Hong, and W.S. Kim. 1988. A new jujube cultiva "Wolchul" for fresh and dry fruit. Res. Rept. RDA(H). 30:89-92.
- Kim, Y.S., K.H. Hong, and W.S. Kim. 1980. Survey of distribution and characteristics of local strains of Zyzyphus jujuba Miller in Korea. Res. Rept. RDA. 22:45-55.
- Kim, Y.S., K.H. Hong, and W.S. Kim. 1981. The selection of local jujube cultivars (Zyzyphus jujuba M.). Res. Rept. RDA. 23:24-33.
- La, Y.J. and D.J. Lee. 1984. Distribution of mycoplasma in witches'-broom infected jujube tissue. Jour. Korean For. Soc. 67:28-30.
- NIAST. 2000. Methods of soil and plant analysis. National Institute of Agricultural Science and Technology, Rural Development Administration, Suwon, Korea.
- Park, H.W., J.F. Guan, S.H. Kim, H.S. Cha, H.R. Park, and Y.H. Kim. 2006. Development of functional modified atmosphere film for winter date. Korean J. Food Preserv. 13:125-130.
- Park, J.M., H.M. Ro, M.S. Yiem, and Y.J. Yim. 2000. Short-term effect of orchard floor management on soil chemical properties, growth and fruit quality in 'fuji/M.26 apple trees. J. Kor. Soc. Hort. Sci. 4:169-172.
- Seo, Y.J., J.S. Kim, J.K. Kim, J.U. Cho, T.Y. Kwon, and J.S. Lee. 2002. Soil chemical properties of peach orchard and nutrient content of peach leaves in Gyeongbuk area. Kor. J. Soil Sci. Ferti. 35:175-184.
- Shin, S.R., J.P. Han, S.H. Lee, M.J. Kang, K.S. Kim, and K.H. Lee. 1999. Changes in the components of dried jujube fruit by drying methods. Korean J. Postharvest Sci. Technol. 6:61-65.