- Volume 46 Issue 5
This study was conducted to develop a model to estimate crop leaf surface temperature. The results were as following; A definition for the daily time based on elapsed time from the midnight (00:00) as "E&E time" with the unit of Kmin. was suggested. The model to estimate the scaled temperature (
Leaf surface temperature;Scaling technique;Relative sensitivity
- Eom, K.C., K.S. Ryu, and K.T. Um. 1988. Comparison of the measurement methods of soil water content. Korean J. Soil Sci. & Fert. 21:367-372.
- Eom, K.C., E.R. Son, and K.S. Ryu. 1990. Changes in evapotranspiration and soil water status to vinyl mulching. Korean J. Soil Sci. & Fert. 21:367-372.
- Eom, K.C., K.C. Song, K.S. Ryu, Y.K. Sonn, and S.E. Lee. 1995. Model equations to estimate the soil water characteristics curve using scaling factor. Korean J. Soil Sci. & Fert. 28:227-232.
- Eom, K.C. and K.R. Eom. 2008. Mathematics for agricultural sciences. Daewon Publishers, Korea, Seoul. 438-491 (In Korean).
- Hillel, D. and D.E. Erick. 1990. Scaling in soil physics : Principles and applications. Soil Science Society of America, Inc. Madison, Wisconsin, USA. 300-318.
- Lal, R. and Shukla M. 2004. principles of soil physics. Marcel Dekker, Inc. USA. 515-555.
- Mandel,J. 1964. The statistical analysis of experimental data. John Wiley & Sons, New York, 58-77, 363-389.
- Miller, E.E. and R.D. Miller. 1955a. Theory of capillary flow : I. Practical implications. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. Proc. 19:267-271. https://doi.org/10.2136/sssaj1955.03615995001900030005x
- Miller, E.E. and R.D. Miller. 1955b. Theory of capillary flow : II. Experimental information. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. Proc. 19:271-275. https://doi.org/10.2136/sssaj1955.03615995001900030006x
- Patricia, M.T. and D.R. Nielsen. 1984. Scale factors in soil science. Soil Sci. Soc. Am. J. 48:953-959 https://doi.org/10.2136/sssaj1984.03615995004800050001x
- Scott, H.D. 2000. Soil physics agricultural and environmental applications. Iowa State University Press. Ames. IA.
Grant : Cooperative Research Program for Agriculture Science & Technology Development
Supported by : Rural Development Administration