- Volume 19 Issue 10
DOI QR Code
3D Coordinates Acquisition by using Multi-view X-ray Images
다시점 X선 영상을 이용한 3차원 좌표 획득
- Yi, Sooyeong (Dept. of Electrical and Information Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Rhi, Jaeyoung (Dept. of Multimedia System Engineering, Sungkonghoe University) ;
- Kim, Soonchul (Dept. of Electrical and Information Engineering, Seoul National University of Science and Technology) ;
- Lee, Jeonggyu (Research Division, BNSoft)
- Received : 2013.04.12
- Accepted : 2013.09.02
- Published : 2013.10.01
In this paper, a 3D coordinates acquisition method for a mechanical assembly is developed by using multiview X-ray images. The multi-view X-ray images of an object are obtained by a rotary table. From the rotation transformation, it is possible to obtain the 3D coordinates of corresponding edge points on multi-view X-ray images by triangulation. The edge detection algorithm in this paper is based on the attenuation characteristic of the X-ray. The 3D coordinates of the object points are represented on a graphic display, which is used for the inspection of a mechanical assembly.
Supported by : 서울과학기술대학교
- S. Cho, "X-ray image processing and pose estimation of polyhedral objects based on geometric features," M.S. Thesis, Seoul National University of Science and Technology, 2008.
- J. Kim, Pose Estimation of Polyhedral Objects Based on Geometric Features in X-ray Images, M.S. Thesis, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, 2001.
- Y. Roh, Three Dimensional Volume Reconstruction and Shape Measurement of Objects Using X-ray Imaging Technique, Ph.D. Thesis, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, 2002.
- N. Lee, Y. Hwang, J. Park, and Y. Lim, "A study on stereo visualization of the X-ray scanned image based on dual-line sensors," The Journal of the Korea Institute of Maritime Information and Communication Sciences, vol. 14, no. 9, pp. 2083-2090, 2010. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2010.14.9.2083
- N. Lee, S. Park, Y. Hwang, J. Park, and Y. Lim, "A study on stereo visualization of the X-ray scanned image based on volume reconstruction," The Journal of the Korea Institute of Maritime Information and Communication Sciences, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 1583-1590, 2011. https://doi.org/10.6109/jkiice.2011.15.7.1583
- Y. Hwang, N. H. Lee, S.-H. Baek, S.-Y. Park, and J.-W. Park, "3-D visualization of X-ray objects using stereo line sensors," Journal of the Korean Physical Society, vol. 59, no. 2, pp. 1422-1425, 2011. https://doi.org/10.3938/jkps.59.1422
- Z. Zhu and Y.-C. Hu, "Gamma/x-ray linear pushbroom stereo for 3D cargo inspection," Proc. of SPIE Conference on Non-Intrusive Inspection Technology, vol. 6213, 2006.
- S. Yi, J. Rhi, S. Kim, and J. Lee, "Feature detection for X-ray image of mechanical assembly," Proc. of 2012 27th ICROS Annual Conference (in Korean), pp. 163-166, 2012.
- S. Yi, J. Rhi, J. Lee, S. Kim, and J. Park, "3D acquisition by multi-view X-ray images," Proc. of 2013 28th ICROS Annual, pp. 379-380, 2013.
- A Parallel Mode Confocal System using a Micro-Lens and Pinhole Array in a Dual Microscope Configuration vol.19, pp.11, 2013, https://doi.org/10.5302/J.ICROS.2013.13.9032