- Volume 26 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
The Algorithm Development of Aging Diagnosis Using Swarm Optimization
군집 최적화를 이용한 열화 진단 알고리즘 개발
- Kim, Ki-Joon (Department of Mechatronics Engineering, University of Incheon)
- 김기준 (인천대학교 메커트로닉스공학)
- Received : 2012.12.24
- Accepted : 2013.01.07
- Published : 2013.02.01
In this paper, properties of pattern using LBG (Linde-Buzo-Gray) Algorithm was explored including the exactness of K-means algorithm and process time of EM (Expectation Maximization) algorithm in order to develop analysis algorithm of partial discharge pattern in a cable using acoustic data analysis system. Partial discharge was measured by generating inner fault due to lamination of XLPE which is used for cable insulation material. Discharge pattern was analysed by changing the number of swarm article to 2, 4, and 6 in order to interpret swarm structure and properties.
Supported by : 인천대학교
- T. Y. Kim and J. W. Hong, KIEE International Transactions on Electrophysics and Applications, 5, 155 (2005).
- T. Y. Kim, Ph. D. Thesis, Kwangwoon University, Seoul (2006).
- E. Kuffel and W. S. Zaengl, High-Voltage Engineering (Pergamon Press, 1, 1970).
- G. Wu, X. Jiang, H. Xie, and D. H. Park, Procedings of The 6th ICPADM, 558 (2000).
- F. K. Soongm A. E. Rosenberg, L. R. Rabiner, and B. H. Juang, Proc. ICASSP'85, 387 (1985).
- H. S. Cheong and C. H. Kang, The Acoustical Society of Korea, 23, 548 (2004).
- J. H. Kim, J. of KICS, 15, 38 (2000).
- J. Bilmes, International Computer Science Institute (Berkeley, U.S.A., 1997)
- C. H. Park and G. B. Shim, J. of KIISS, 12 (2006).