- Volume 26 Issue 2
DOI QR Code
Trajectory of Resonant Displacement of Coupled Vibration Mode Piezoelectric Devices for AE Sensor Application
음향방출 센서 응용을 위한 결합진동 모드 압전소자의 공진 변위 궤적
- Jeong, Yeong-Ho (Department of Electrical Engineering, Korea National University of Transportation) ;
- Shin, Sang-Hoon (Department of Electrical Engineering, Semyung University) ;
- Yoo, Ju-Hyun (Department of Electrical Engineering, Semyung University)
- Received : 2013.01.09
- Accepted : 2013.01.21
- Published : 2013.02.01
In this study, coupled mode piezoelectric devices for AE sensor application with excellent displacement and piezoelectric characteristics were simulated using ATILA FEM program, and then fabricated. Displacements and electromechanical coupling factors of the piezoelectric devices were investigated. The simulation results showed that excellent displacement and electromechanical coupling factor were obtained when the ratio of diameter/thickness was 1.0. The piezoelectric device of
Supported by : 한국교통대학교
- J. Hong, Y. Jeong, and J. Yoo, J. KIEEME, 13, 502 (2000).
- S. Cho, H. Shin, J. Kim, Y Lee, and K. Kim, J. KIIEIE, 22, 69 (2008).
- S. Sudaram, P. Senthikumar, and N. Manoharan, J. Eng. Appl. Sci., 2, 1581 (2007).
- B. Kim and Y. Kim, J. KSNT, 12, 4 (1992).
- M. Kim, J. Kim, and W. Cao, Appl. Phys. Lett., 87, 132901 (2005). https://doi.org/10.1063/1.2053366
- Y. Jeong, J. KIEEME, 25, 105 (2012).
- Z. Ruzhong, W. Min, M. Bing, F. Jian, and L. Tao, J. Phys. Chem. Solids, 70, 750 (2009). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jpcs.2009.03.003
- P. Jue, C. Jinghong, L. Haosu, H. Tianhou, H. Haiqing, and L. Di. Jeong, Solid State Commun., 130, 53 (2004). https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ssc.2004.01.009