- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Exploratory Study on Community Link of Community Childcare Center
지역아동센터의 지역사회연계에 관한 탐색적 연구
- Kim, Nam-Sook (Dept. of Social Welfare, Tongmyong University)
- 김남숙 (동명대학교 사회복지학과)
- Received : 2013.12.01
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
Since 2004, community childcare centers are legislated and the centers are running as the concept of community-oriented child welfare services. Recently child welfare paradigm are changed from simple "study room" for protection to the future capabilities of the "social welfare". For children who grow in their community, it must request to new construction with ecological system.
community childcare center;poor children;child welfare service;ecological system theory;community link
- UNESCO Korean Committee, UNESCO Korea Activities 30years: 1965-1995, Korea, 1997.
- Y. J. Lee, Y. J. Kim, J. H, Kim, "A Study on a Plan to Vitalize Management of Community-based Youth Study Rooms", National Youth Policy Institution, 2011.
- Headquarter for Community Child Center, "Report for Community Child Center the first half year, 2013", Korea, 2013.
- Ministry of Health, "Report for Community Child Center the first half year, 2013", Korea, 2013.
- H. J. Kim, A. N. Hyun, "Factors Associated with the Service Networking Experiences of Worker in Community Child Centers", Korean J. of Child Studies, vol. 32, no.5, pp.103-119. 2011.
- Ministry of Health, "Manual for Community Child Center", Korea, 2013.
- H. J. Rubin, I. S. Rubin, "Community Organizing and Development(3rd ed)." Allyn and Bacon, USA, 2001.
- H. Takayuki, "Community Welfare", Kim, Y. J, Park, Y. M., Trans. Hakjisa, Korea. 2012.
- U. Bronfenbrenner, "The ecology of human development", Harvard University Press, USA, 1979.
- C. Zastrow, K. K. Kirst-Ashman, "Understanding Human Behavior and the Social Environment(5th ed)", Thomson, USA, 2001.
- J. Belsky, "The determinants of parenting: A process model", Child Development, vol. 55, pp.83-96, 1984. https://doi.org/10.2307/1129836
- J. Garbarino, "The human ecology of child maltreatment: A conceptual model for research", Journal of marriage and the family, vol.39, pp.721-734, 1997.
- R. M. Lerner, "Changing organics context relations as the basic process of development : A developmental-conceptual perspective", Developmental Psychology, vol. 27, pp. 27-32, 1991. https://doi.org/10.1037/0012-1622.214.171.124
- J. I. Kim,"Community Welfare Practice", Cheongmok, Korea, 2006.