- Volume 11 Issue 12
This study, in the perspective of universal design, newly suggests UD-WCAG 2013 for the evaluation of job information sites used by the silver generation. Using this, 13 senior clubs run by social welfare corporations chosen by the central and local government for the silver generation job information provision organizations to analyze the compliance status of web accessibility. The web compliance status analysis was done through a self-assessment tool from Korea Agency for Digital Opportunity and Promotion and UD-WCAG 2013. Although both analyses showed that there weren't differences according to region, the general level of compliance was shown as low. In the UD-WCAG 2013's 7 major categories the part about errors was shown providing appropriate solutions, but in the other parts it was shown that the all 13 websites were being run with insufficient consideration of the social and physical characteristics of the silver generation.
Job Information Sites;Senior clubs;Silver Generation;Web Accessibility
- Lee-Soo Kim, The Exploratory Study on Factors Affecting Project Type Selection of Elderly Job Creation Project Implementation Institution in Local Government, The Korea Local Administra -tion Review, Vol.27, No.3, pp.97-128, 2013.
- Hwan-Beom Lee, A Study on the Evaluation of Effectiveness for the Improvement of Aged's Job Creation Project, National Association Korean Local Government Studies, Vol.11, No.4, pp.81-100, 2010.
- Dong-Bae Kim, Byung-Sun Yoo, Kyu-Hyoung Jeong, The Influence of the Educational Satisfaction on the Project Effectiveness of Employment Promotion Project for the Elderly, Korean journal of social welfare studies, Vol.43, No.2, pp.267-293, 2012. https://doi.org/10.16999/kasws.2012.43.2.267
- So-Jung Lee, Analysis on the social network effects of senior job placement participation, Korea Society of welfare for the Aged, Vol.59, pp.331-354, 2013.
- Yeong-Ran Park, Kyung-Soon Park, A Study on the Factors Influencing the Job Performance of the Senior Job Placement Project Coordinators, The Korean Gerontological Society, Vol.30, No.4 pp.1059-1075, 2010.
- Bo-Ra Jang, A study on Young-old People's Patterns of Consuming Art and Culture by Lifestyles, Sook Myung Women's University, 2009.
- Soon-Goo Hong, Young-Moo Kang, Hyeun-Mi Lee, Yoon-Sook Cha, Web accessibility Education Trends and Discussion to Vitalize a Web accessibility Education, Journal of the Korea industrial information systems society, Vol.16, No.3, pp.73-85, 2011.
- Hwa-Sun Yeo, Un-Chong Kim, Hyun-Young Kim, Haek-Yung Kim, Comparison and Analysis of Silver Generation and New Silver Generation's Color Image Preference, Vol.30, pp.191-200, 2011.
- Mi-Ra Seo, Hee-Soon Kang, A Suggestion of Guideline for Web Content Accessibility Applying for Universal Design Concept, Journal of Digital Design, Vol.8, No.4, pp.129-136, 2008. https://doi.org/10.17280/jdd.2008.8.4.013
- Mi-Ra Seo, A Study on Web Accessibility Status of Metropolitan and Provincial Offices of Education from the Universal Design View, The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, Vol.11, No.5, pp.405-410, 2013.
- Hae-Sook Jeon, Sang-Kyoung Kahng, Age Differences in the Predictors of Medical Service Use between Young-Old and Old-Old, Health and Social welfare Review, Vol.32, No.1, pp.28-57, 2012. https://doi.org/10.15709/hswr.2012.32.1.28
- Wook Kim, Young-Hee Wan, Jun-Gi Park, The Impact of Senior Employment Program Workers' Job Related Factors on their Intentions of Job Turnover, Journal of community welfare, No.37, pp.305-332, 2011.
- Hyun-Ju Lee, Hye-Young Chu, Sang-Eun Oh, Nam-Kyung Kim, Hyun-Min Kim, Se-Mi Yang, Seung-Jin Chung, A Study of Emotional Color Communication for New Silver Generation, Journal of korean society of design science, Vol.24, No.2, pp.287-298, 2011.