- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A study of contempt characters for storytelling
스토리텔링을 위한 모멸형 케릭터 연구
- Lee, Kang-Hyun (Dept. of Broadcasting and Visual Art, Joongbu University)
- 이강현 (중부대학교 방송영상학과)
- Received : 2013.11.29
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
A novel is a conversation between self and the real world. They are not only sensitive act to the real world, but also a pattern of the real through the converse between self and the real world without making the real his own. This analysis on the works of Son and his essence shows that he tried to express his self-denial aesthetics and human-denial aesthetics as well as self-closing aesthetics.
- Lukacs, Georg, The Theory of the Novel : a Historico-philosophical Essay on the Forms of great epic Literature / translated from the German by Anna Bostock, Cambridge : MIT Press, 1973.
- Edel, Leon, Literary Biography, Toronto: Toronto University Press, 1957.
- Buyeong, Lee, Analytical psychology, Ilchogak, 1993.
- Changbo, Seop, Amateur Writer's Telling. The complete Series of Korean Literature 3, Singumunhwasha, 1987.
- Chisu, Kim, Theory of Modern Korean Literature, Mineumsha, 1976.
- Freud, Sigmund, Psychoanalysis and Literature, edicted by Hendrik M. Ruitenbeek, N.Y.: E. P. Dutton & Co. Inc., 1964.
- Bourneuf, Roland, L'Univers du roman, Paris, PUF, 1972.
- Hegel, Georg Wilhelm Friedrich, Aesthetics : Lectures on Fine Art / translated by T. M. Knox, Oxford : Clarendon Press, 1975.
- Edel, Leon, Modern Psychological Novel, Peter Smith Pub. Inc., 1980.