- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Communication of a Model for Education of Identity Based on the Epistles (Referring to the film, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory)
성품교육에 있어서 영화의 모델을 통한 소통연구 (영화 '찰리와 초콜릿공장'을 중심으로)
- Kim, Deok-Man (Baekseok University)
- 김덕만 (백석대학교)
- Received : 2013.11.21
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
This paper studies the hermeneutical meaning and educational application of the teaching in "following the model" in the epistles. The film "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" is also used analogically to supplement the educational communication. It has to be said that following the example involves not just talking about it but also living out the stories of self-renunciation, tolerance and forgiveness.
- David Wenham, Paul, Follower of Jesus or Founder of Christianity. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 1995.
- S. J. Yoon, H. J. Kim, The relation between Parents-Adolescent Communication and Family Resilience of University Students, The Journal of Digital Police and Management, v.11, no. 8, pp.23-30, 2013.
- Seyoon, K., Paul and the New Perspective. Grand Rapids: Eerdmans, 2002.
- Nestle-Aland, Greek-English New Testament, 1981.