- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Study of Planning of Contents for Optimal Experience on Tourism
최적경험 제공을 위한 관광콘텐츠 기획에 관한 연구
- Kwag, KyoungHee (Dept. of Culture Technology Research Center, Jeonju University) ;
- Kim, Kijeong (Dept. of Liberal Arts, Jungwon University)
- Received : 2013.11.01
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
Tour industry has been growing with increasing of people leisure time quantitatively as well as qualitatively. Especially, region tourist industry shows rapid growth because of the development of transportation and communication. Tourist contents that representing the region have been developing briskly. However there are many nominal tourist contents have just region differentiation with same attribute and composition. It has to be consider about tourist first not a contents provider or a developer. To be memorable tourist contents and to connect to consumption, understanding about tourist is needed. So 'Experience' will be standards when tourist contents is planned. In that sense, experience 4factors from Experience Economy and Challenge-skill model from Flow will be frames for giving shape to develop tourist contents. Experience 4factors from Experience Economy suggests 4factors for the superb enjoyment to tourists, and Challenge-skill model from Flow proposes balanced contents for understanding tourists. They will contribute to suggest planning frames for sustainable tourist contents and it lead to tourists' reinstation.
Regional Tourism;Tourism Development;Regional Tourism Contents;Optimal Experience;Flow
Supported by : 한국콘텐츠진흥원
- John Dewey, Art as Experience, Bookworld, 2003.
- Gong,Ji-Youn, "A Study of The Flow Theory Applied Aquarium Exhibition", Department of Multimedia Design, Kyungsung University, 2010.
- Jeong, Woo-Shik, Yuh, Hong-Koo, "Promoting the Efficient Program of Regional Tourism Development", Korean Urban Management Association, pp.143-166, 2010.
- John Dewey, Experience and nature, Keimyung University Publish, 1982.
- Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Flow : the psychology of optimal experience. Hanulim, 2005.
- Ha, Dong-Hyun, "Effects of Daegu,Gyeongbuk's Foreign Tourist Experience on Enjoyment, Satisfaction, and Loyalty: Pine and Gilmore's Experience Economy Perspective", Korea Academic Society of Tourism Management, Vol.24, No.5, pp.359-380, 2009.
- Pine, B. Joseph, Gilmore, James H, The Experience Economy, Sejong, 2001.
- Bernd Schmitt ,Experiential marketing, Sejong, 1999.
- Park, Soo-Kyung, Park, Ji-Hye, Cha, Tai-hoon, "Effects of Experience on Enjoyment, Satisfaction, and Revisit Intention : Pine and Gilmore's Experience Economy Perspective", KOBACO, Vol.76, pp.55-78, 2007.
- Csikszentmihalyi, Mihaly, Robinson, Rick E, The Art of Seeing: An Interpretation of the Aesthetic Encounter, Calif.:J. Paul Getty Museum and Getty Center for Education in the Arts, 1991.
- Park, Jin-Kweon, "Study on Golf User's Recognition about Tourism Potentiality for Local Tourism Activation and the Effect", The Korea Academic Society of Tourism and Leisure, Vol.16, No3, pp.101-119, 2004.
- Kim, Chung-ho, "A way of the promotion on native industry and regional tourism", Kyounggi University, pp.129-145, 2000.
- Ko, Ho-seok, "A Study on the Regional Cultural Festival Tourists Choice Attributes Influencing of Revisit Intension - Focused Gyeong-ju Silla Cultural Festival", Korea Culture & Tourism Institute.
- Kwag, Kyounghee, "The case study on using experiential marketing and sponsorship marketing for theme park : The case of Kidzania theme park", The Korea Contents Association, Vol.12, No.11, pp.432-445, 2013.
- Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, Culture Research, 2012년.