- Volume 11 Issue 12
This study was an attempt to understand difficulties of health behaviors of the Migrant inter-marriage women and to describe the meaning of their experiences. The research data of difficulties of health behaviors of the Migrant inter-marriage women were collected in 2010 from April to May by using in-depth interviewing and observation method. Data from interviews and participant observations were analyzed according to Colaizzi's method. The findings shows that the central phenomenon for difficulties of health behaviors of the Migrant inter-marriage women are lack of health information, suffer through cultural differences, uncomfortable for using the health care centers and ends in the feeling of loneliness.
- Ministry of Gender Equality & Family. The multicultural family related statistics. http://www.mogef.go.kr/korea/view/policy/policy02_05f.jsp, 2013.
- Ministry of Public Administration and Security. Statistics on Foreign Residents by Local Governments in 2013. http://www.mospa.go.kr/gpms/ns/mogaha /user/userlayout/bulletin/userBtView.action?userBtBean.bbsSeq=1023915&userBtBean.ctxCd=1291&userBtBean.ctxType=21010002&userBtBean.categoryCd=, 2013.
- Hye-Won Jeong. The health actual condition of the multicultural family, Bak Mun Sa, 2009.
- Yeong-Heon Han. A Study on the International migrant women's health and maternal health. The Korean Society of Maternal and Child Health Conference, Vol. -, No. 20, pp. 51-6, 2006.
- Hye-Ryeon Kim. Health Status of Marriage-based Immigrants in Korea and Policy Directions. Health and welfare policy forum, Vol. 165, pp. 46-57, 2010.
- Mi-Jong Kim, Tae-Im Kim, Yun-Jung Kwon. Original Articles : A Study on Health Promotion Behavior and Contraception in Married Immigrant Women. Journal of Korean Academy of Womens Health Nursing, Vol. 14, No. 4, pp. 323-332, 2008. https://doi.org/10.4069/kjwhn.2008.14.4.323
- Yang-Heui Ahn, Health Status and Health Behavior of Immigrant Women Married to Koreans, Journal of Korea community health nursing academic society, Vol. 22, No. 1, pp. 18-26, 2008.
- Hay-Gyung Lee. A Study on the Experience of Acceptance of Mother-in -law with Foreign-daughter-in-law in Rural Area. A master's thesis, Chonbuk National University, 2009.
- Sun-Yae Kim. Health and health services utilization of migrant women. A master's thesis, Hallym University's Graduate School of Public Health, 2009.
- Hyoung-Sook Park, Kyung-Eui Bae, Dong-Hee Kim, Ae-Ryeun Yoon, Health Status of Married Immigrant Women in Busan. The Korean journal of fundamentals of nursing, Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 80-88, 2008.
- Boo-Han Kim, Geum-Ja Kim, In-Suk Park, Geum-Jay Lee, Jin-Gyung Kim, Seong-Joo Hong, Mi-Hyang Lee, Yeong-Hui Kim, In-Yeong Yoo, Hui-Yeong Lee. A Comparison of Phenomenological Research Methodology. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 29, No. 6, pp. 1208-1220, 1999. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.19126.96.36.1998
- Gyeong-Suk Jeon, Soong-Nang Jang, Seon-Ja Lee, Hyo-Young Lee, Bo-Kyung Hong, Bo-Ram Kim, Community Health Promotion Program for Vulnerable Women. Journal of Korean Society for Health Education and Promotion, Vol. 24, No. 3, pp. 99-118. 2007.
- Study of the health promotion behaviors of immigrant women by marriage and the relationship between their Korean language ability and health status vol.15, pp.9, 2014, https://doi.org/10.5762/KAIS.2014.15.9.5683