- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
The Correlation Analysis and Correction factor of BMD in Forearm and Lumbar with DXA
DXA를 이용한 전완부와 요추부 골밀도 검사의 보정계수 및 상관관계 연구
- Han, Man-Seok (Dept. of Radiological Science, Kangwon National University)
- 한만석 (강원대학교 방사선학과)
- Received : 2013.10.10
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
The Forearm and the lumbar spine bone mineral density bone mineral density values obtained through, T-score and Z-score correlation between numerical and calibration function obtained as a result of any one part to another part of the results is intended to infer. Groups of 66 patients, 11 patients by age 20-70 were composed of patients measured with the forearm and lumbar spine bone mineral density T-score and Z-score of the survey for each of the three factors that correlated to assess the correlation Find the correction factor to obtain the relationship. Bone mineral density of the correlation coefficient R = 0.769 correction factor is Y = 1.541X + 0.133. T-score of correlation coefficient R = 0.768 and the correction factor Y = 0.715X - 0.4 is Z-score of the correlation coefficient R = 0.635 correction factor Y = 0.751X - 0.162. It is regarded that there will be a clinical availability which can analogize the result of a part by using the result of the other part.
DXA;Forearm;Lumbar;Bone mineral density;Correlation
Supported by : 강원대학교
- Mazess R, Collik B, Trempe J, Barden H and Hanson J : performance evaluation of a dual-energy X-ray bone densitometer. Calig Tissue Int 44:228-232, 1988
- J. Y. Jung, S. T Jung, Y. B. Jeon, : BMD of Lumbar spine Measureed by DXA and QCT, The Journal of the korean Orthp. Assoc, vol.31 No.3 p440-446, 1996.
- J. Y. Yang and Y. M. Kim, "Correlation analysis of BMD in proximal fumur and spine," The Journal of the korean society of fractures, Vol.16 No.4 pp.570-576, October 2003. https://doi.org/10.12671/jksf.2003.16.4.570
- J. S. Jang, S. O. Yang, D. H. Kim, Y. S. Jo, S. H. Lee and K.Y. Kim, "Comparative Study of Femur BMD and Lumbar BMD Measurement Using Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry in Proximal Femur Fractures," Korean journal of bone metabolism, Vol.3 No.1 pp.170-173, November 1996.
- Trivitayaratana W, Trivitayaratana P. Peripheral BMD T-scores in the diagnosis of osteoporosis. J Med Assoc Thai. 88:S8-12. 2005
- Eastell R : Forearm fracture. Bone 18:203-07, 1996 https://doi.org/10.1016/8756-3282(95)00503-X
- Mallmin H, Ljunghall S, Persson I, Naessen T, Krusemo UB, Bergstrom R. Fracture of the distal forearm as a forecaster of subsequent hip fracture: a population-based cohort study with 24 years of follow-up. Calcif Tissue Int 52:269-72, 1993 https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00296650
- M. S. Han, D. H. Cho "The Correlation Analysis of BMD in Proximal Femur and Spine with Dual Energy X-ray Absorptiometry," Journal of The Korea Society of Computer and Information, Vol. 17 No. 9,, September, 2012 https://doi.org/10.9708/jksci/2012.17.9.165
- S. B. Chae, "The T-score concordance and discordance at hip, lumbar spine,and distal radius," Catholic University of Daegu, February 2011.
- Kelly TL, Solvick DM, Dchienfeld DA and Neer RM : Quantitative digital radiography versus dual photon absorptiometry of the luombar spine. J Clin Endocrinal Metab 67:839-844, 1988 https://doi.org/10.1210/jcem-67-4-839
- G. M. Blake, I. Fogelman, "Bone densitometry and the diagnosis of osteoporosis," Semin. Nucl. MED. Vol.31 No.1 pp.69-81, January 2001. https://doi.org/10.1053/snuc.2001.18749
- Lazoura O, Groumas N, Antoniadou E, Papadaki PJ, Papadimitriou A, Thriskos P, Fezoulidis I, Vlychou M. Bone mineral density alterations in upper and lower extremities 12 months after stroke measured by peripheral quantitative computed tomography and DXA. J Clin Densitom. 11(4):511-7, 2008 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jocd.2008.05.097