- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
정신요양시설 간호사의 업무활동, 직무스트레스 및 직무만족도
Nursing Activity, Job Stress, and Job Satisfaction of Nurses in Community Mental Health Facilities
- Lim, Hyunjung (Institute of the Forensic Psychiatric Ministry of Justice) ;
- Gang, Moonhee (College of Nursing, Chungnam National University) ;
- Oh, Kyongok (College of Nursing, Chungnam National University)
- 투고 : 2013.12.01
- 심사 : 2013.12.20
- 발행 : 2013.12.28
본 연구는 정신요양시설 간호사의 업무활동, 직무스트레스 및 직무만족도 정도를 파악하고 직무만족도에 영향을 미치는 요인을 확인하기 위해 시도되었다. 본 연구의 대상은 2012년 보건복지부에 등록된 전국 59개 정신요양시설에 근무하고 있는 간호사 201명이다. 자료수집기간은 2011년 7월 1일에서 8월 31일까지였으며, 수집된 자료는 서술통계, t-test, x 2-test, multiple regression을 이용하여 분석하였다. 연구결과, 정신요양시설 간호사의 직무만족도에 영향을 미치는 요인은 지각된 건강상태, 직무스트레스, 간호업무활동 중 일생생활관리 정도로 나타났으며 이들 전체 변수의 설명력은 21%였다. 따라서 정신간호사들의 전문성을 높이고 직무스트레스를 효율적으로 관리할 수 있는 역량강화프로그램의 개발과 제공이 요구된다.
- H. Y. Kim, A study of the role performance and job satisfaction among psychiatric mental health nurse. Unpublished master's thesis, Ajou University, 2004.
- S. B. Im, W. S. Chang, M. H. Ko, Y. S. Park, & E. K. Kim, Analysis of psychiatric nursing activity and time of development of nursing cost. Journal of Korean Academy of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp.41-54, 2012. https://doi.org/10.12934/jkpmhn.2012.21.1.41
- J. U. Park, The relationship between job stress and burnout of psychiatric nurses. Unpublished master's thesis, Ewha Womans University, 2007.
- Y. J. Lee & K. B. Kim,, Experiences of nurse turnover. Journal of Korean Academy Nursing, Vol. 38, No. 2, pp.248-257, 2008. https://doi.org/10.4040/jkan.2008.38.2.248
- C. J. Kipping, Stress in mental health nursing. International Journal of Nursing Studies, Vol. 37, No. 3, pp.207-218, 2000. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0020-7489(00)00006-7
- A. M. Gerolamo, An exploratory analysis of the relationship between psychiatric nurses' perceptions of workload and unit activity. Archives of Psychiatric Nursing, Vol. 23, No. 3, pp.243-250, 2009. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apnu.2008.06.005
- B. Happell, T. Martin, & J. Pinikahana, Burnout and job satisfaction: a comparative study of psychiatric nurses from forensic and a mainstream mental health service. International Journal of Mental Health Nursing, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp.39-47, 2003. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1440-0979.2003.00267.x
- J. R. Robinson, K. Clements, & C. Land, Workplace stress among psychiatric nurses. prevalence, distribution, correlates, & predictors. Journal of Psychosocial Nursing and Mental Health Service, Vol. 41, No. 4, pp.32-41, 2003.
- The National Human Rights Commission of Korea, National human rights commission of the Republic of Korea-annual report 2009.. Retrieved July 30, 2010, from http://www.human rights.go.kr/english/publications/ publications01_view.jsp.
- The Ministry of Health & Welfare, Guideline for community mental health service. Retrieved March 29, 2012, from http://www.mw.go.kr/front_new/jb/sjb030301vw.jsp?PAR_MENU_ID=03&MENU_ID=031603&CONT_SEQ=269330&page=1.
- L. S. Paula, B. P. Eugene, B. S. Dinah, & M. H. Ann, Measurement of work satisfaction among health profession. Medical Care, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp. 337-352, 1978. https://doi.org/10.1097/00005650-197804000-00006
- H. S. Go, A study on the role of clinical nurse perception and job satisfaction. Unpublished master's thesis, Kyung Hee University, 1998.
- J. Y. Bae, The development of occupational stress measurement tool for psychiatric nurses. Journal of Korean Academy of Nursing, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp.77-87, 1989.
- H. J. Kim, The degree of job stress, self-efficacy and job satisfaction in psychiatric nurses. Unpublished master's thesis, Inje University, 2010.
- K. A. McLoughlin, T. Webb, M, Myers, K. Skinner, & C. H. Adams, Developing a psychosocial rehabilitation treatment mall: an implementation model for mental health nurses. Archives of Psychiatric Nursing, Vol. 24, No. 5, pp.330-338, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.apnu.2009.12.001
- D. Edwards, P. Burnard, D. Coyle, A. Fothergill & B. Hannigan, A step wise multivariate analysis of factors that contribute to stress for mental health nurses working in the community. Journal of Advanced Nursing, Vol. 36, No. 6, pp.805-13, 2001. https://doi.org/10.1046/j.1365-2648.2001.02035.x
- Y. S. Kim, Clinical nurses' autonomy, job stress and job performance. Unpublish master's thesis, Hanyang University, 2012.
- H. Lu, A. E. While, & B. K. Louise, Job satisfaction among nurses: a literature review. International Journal of Nursing Studies, Vol. 42, No. 2, pp.211-227, 2005. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2004.09.003
- H. J. Kim & H. K. Nam, A study of community psychiatric mental health nurse's activity. Journal of Korean Academy of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing, Vol. 16, No. 4, pp.489-501, 2007.
- D. A. Richards, P. Bee, M. Barkham, S. M. Gilbody, J. Cahill, & J. Glanville, The prevalence of nursing staff stress on adult acute psychiatric in-patient wards: a systematic review. Social Psychiatry & Psychiatric Epidemiology, Vol. 41, No. 1, pp.34-43, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00127-005-0998-7
- Convergence Relationship between Occupational Stress and Fatigue Symptoms among Blue Collar Workers in Manufacturing Plants vol.7, pp.1, 2016, https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.1.057
- A Convergence Study about Influences of Self-efficacy and Mindfulness on Job Satisfaction on General Hospital Nurses vol.7, pp.5, 2016, https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.5.107