- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
뇌졸중 환자의 체간조절, 균형능력에 기계적 승마치료가 미치는 영향
Effects of Mechanical Horseback Riding Training on Trunk Control and Balance function in Stroke patients
- Song, Myung-Soo (Dept. of Physical therapy, Wonkwang Health Science University) ;
- Kang, Tae-Woo (Dept. of Physical therapy, Wonkwang Health Science University) ;
- Kim, Su-Mi (Dept. of Physical therapy, Wonkwang Health Science University) ;
- Noh, Hyeon-Jeong (Dept. of Physical therapy, Design Rehabilitation Center Hospital)
- 투고 : 2013.09.17
- 심사 : 2013.12.20
- 발행 : 2013.12.28
본 연구는 기계적 승마치료가 뇌졸중 환자의 체간조절, 균형능력에 미치는 영향을 평가하기 위해 실시되었다. 본 연구에 15명의 뇌졸중 환자가 참여하였다. 연구 대상은 뇌줄중 환자를 실험군과 대조군으로 각각 7명, 8명씩 무작위로 배정하였다. 모든 환자들은 보존적 물리치료를 받았으며, 실험군에게 추가적으로 기계적 승마치료를 30분동안 시행하였다. 연구는 2013년 3월 4일부터 5월 3일 까지 약 8주간 진행되었다. 본 연구의 평가 도구는 체간조절 검사, 뇌졸중 자세조절 검사, 버그 균형 척도, 일어나서 걷기 검사였다. 측정은 중재 전, 후로 실시하였다. 중재 후 군내에서 실험군과 대조군의 체간조절 검사, 뇌졸중 자세조절 검사, 버그 균형 척도, 일어나서 걷기 검사의 중재 전, 후 값에서 유의한 차이를 보였다(p<.05). 실험군은 중재 전, 후 차이값이 체간조절 검사, 뇌졸중 자세조절 검사, 버그 균형 척도, 일어나서 걷기 검사에서 각각
연구 과제 주관 기관 : 원광보건대학교
- Keun-Bae Oh, Ji-Young Baek, Effects of corestability training on balance and postural control in the stroke patients. The Korean public health association, Vol. 38, No. 2, pp.81-88, 2012.
- C. M.. Dean & R. B. Shepherd, Task-related training improves performance of seated reaching task after stroke: A randomized controlled trial. Stroke, Vol. 28, No. 4, pp. 722-728, 1997. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.STR.28.4.722
- V. Akuthota & S. F. Nadler, Core strengthening. Arch phys Med Rehabil, Vol. 85, No. 3 Suppl 1, pp, S86-92, 2004.
- Jun-ho Sin, Duck-Won Oh, Jin-Seop Kim, Effect of nordic walking training on walking function of patients with stroke. Journal of Special Education & Rehabilitation Science, Vol. 49, No. 2, pp. 181-194, 2010.
- Gyeo-Un Jeong, Ji-Young Baek, Seong-A Lee, Effect of functional activities according to posture change on upper extremity function and activities daily living in the stroke patients. Journal of Special Education & Rehabilitation Science, Vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 231-251, 2012.
- S. Ryerson & K. Levik, Functional movement reeducation. Churchill Living stone, 1997.
- G. Verheyden, L. Vereeck, S. Truijen, M. Troch, I. Herregodts, C. Lafosse, A. Nieuwboer A & W. D. Weerdt, Trunk performance after stroke and the relationship with balance, gait and functional ability. Clin rehabil, Vol. 20, No. 5, pp. 451-458, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1191/0269215505cr955oa
- D. Murphy, L. Kahn-D'Angelo & J. Gleason, The effect of hippotherapy on functional outcomes for children with disabilities: A pilot study. Pediatr Phys Ther, Vol. 20, No. 3, pp. 1022-1027, 2008.
- Sung-Hyoun Cho, Byoung-Hwan Oh, Bo-Gak Hwang, The effects of hippotherapy on the activities of trunk muscles in preterm born children with spastic cerebral palsy. Journal of Special Education & Rehabilitation Science, Vol. 51, No. 1, pp. 349-364, 2012.
- F. Beniotti, N. Correia, G. Christofoletti & G. Borges, Use of hippotherapy in gait training for hemiparetic post-stroke. Arq Neuropsiguiatr, Vol. 68, No. 6, pp. 908-913, 2010. https://doi.org/10.1590/S0004-282X2010000600015
- R. Kijima, M. Kouno, K. Hashimoto, Y. Jiang, T. Aoki & T. Ojika, Karakuri horse riding therapy. In Proc of the 8th International Conference on rehabilitation robotics, pp.278-281, 2003.
- Y. Shinomiya, O. sekine, T. Hojo, T. Ono & Y. Kamizono, Development of horseback riding therapeutic equipment and verification of effect on increase in muscle strength. Matsushita denko giho(Matsushita electric works technical report), No. 76, pp.69-74, 2001.
- M. B. Silva e Borges, M. J. Werneck, L. da Silva Mde, L. Gandolifi & R. Pratesi, Therapeutic effects of a horse riding simulator in children with cerebral palsy. Arq Neuropsiquiatr, Vol. 69, No. 5, pp. 799-804, 2011. https://doi.org/10.1590/S0004-282X2011000600014
- X. Li, D. C. Sang & C. H. Piao, Effects of mechanical horseback riding on balance ability in stroke patients. Chin J Rehabil Theory Pract, Vol. 11, pp. 1051-1053, 2009.
- F. M. Collen, D. T. Wade & C. M. Bradshaw, Mobility after stroke: Reliability of measures of impairment and disability. Int Disabil Stud, Vol. 12, No. 1, pp. 6-9, 1990. https://doi.org/10.3109/03790799009166594
- H. F. Mao, I. P. Hsueh, P. F. Tang, C. F. Sheu & C. L. Hsieh, Analysis and comparison of the psychometric properties of three balance measures for stroke patients. Stroke, Vol. 33, No. 4, pp. 1022-1027, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1161/01.STR.0000012516.63191.C5
- K. Berg, Measuring balance in the elderly: preliminary development of an instrument. Physiother Can, Vol. 41, No. 6, pp. 304-311, 1989. https://doi.org/10.3138/ptc.41.6.304
- T. M. Steffen, T. A. Hacker & L. Mollinger, Ageand gender-related test performance in communitydwelling elderly people: Six-minute walk test, Berg balance scale, Timed up & go test, and gait speeds. Phys Ther, Vol. 82, No. 2, pp. 128-137, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1093/ptj/82.2.128
- M. J. Kiuru, M. P. Koivikko & S. K. Koskinen, Serious horse-riding accidents: Imaging findings and evaluation with multi-slice ct. Emerg Radiol, Vol. 9, No. 4, pp. 213-218, 2002.
- C. W. Chien, J. H. Lin, C. H. Wang, I. P. Hsueh, C. F. Sheu & C. I. Hsieh, Developing a short form of the postural assessment scale for people with stroke. Neurorehabil Neural Repair, Vol. 21, No. 1, pp. 81-90, 2007. https://doi.org/10.1177/1545968306289297
- L. J. Liaw, C. L. Hsieh, S. K. Lo, H. M. Chen, S. Lee & J. H. Lin, The relative and absolute reliability of two balance performance measures in chronic stroke patients. Disabil Rehabil, Vol. 30, No. 9, pp. 656-661, 2008. https://doi.org/10.1080/09638280701400698
- R. W. Bohannon, Strength of lower limb related to gait velocity and cadence in stroke patients. Physiother can, Vol. 38, No. 4, pp. 204-206, 1986. https://doi.org/10.3138/ptc.38.4.204
- N. Kavic, S. Grenier & S. M. McGill, Determining the stabilizing role of individual torso muscles during rehabilitation exercises. Spine, Vol. 29, No. 11, pp. 1254-1265, 2004. https://doi.org/10.1097/00007632-200406010-00016
- S. Bruhm, N. Kullmann & A. Golhofer, "Combinatory effects of high-intensity-strength training and sensorimotor training on muscle strength". Int J Sports Med, Vol. 27, No. 5, pp. 401-406, 2006. https://doi.org/10.1055/s-2005-865750
- Yun-Hee Sung, Ki-Jeong Kim, Byong-Kyu Yu, Therapeutic effects of hippotherapy simulator on trunk function in patients with stroke. Rehabilitation research, Vol. 16, No. 2, pp. 333-346, 2012.
- E. Duarte, E. Marco, J. M. Muniesea, R. Belmonte, P. Diaz, M. Tejero & F. Escalada, Trunk control test as a functional predictor in stroke patients. J Rehabil Med, Vol. 34, No. 6, pp. 267-272, 2002. https://doi.org/10.1080/165019702760390356
- Gyu-Chang Lee, Hyun-Gyu Kang, Suk-Min Lee, The effect of isokinetic trunk exercise for strength, gait and balance in the patients with chronic stroke. Journal of Special Education & Rehabilitation Science, Vol. 49, No. 3, pp. 199-218, 2010.
- Effects of Using Convergence Horseback Riding Program on the Emotion·Behavior Development, Anxiety, Depression and ADHD in Adolescent vol.7, pp.6, 2016, https://doi.org/10.15207/JKCS.2016.7.6.287