- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Public Key based Secure Data Management Scheme for the Cloud Data Centers in Public Institution
공공기관 클라우드 데이터 센터에 활용 가능한 공개키 기반의 안전한 데이터 관리 기법
- Wi, Yukyeong (ISAA Lab., Dept. of Information Security Engineering, Soonchunhyang University) ;
- Kwak, Jin (Dept. of Information Security Engineering, Soonchunhyang University)
- Received : 2013.11.20
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
The cloud computing has propagated rapidly and thus there is growing interest on the introduction of cloud services in the public institution. Accordingly, domestic public institution are adoption of cloud computing impose and devise a plan. In addition, more specifically, is building a cloud computing system in the public institution. However, solutions to various security threats(e.g., availability invasion of storage, access by unauthorized attacker, data downloaded from uncertain identifier, decrease the reliability of cloud data centers and so on) is required. For the introduction and revitalize of cloud services in the public institution. Therefore, in this paper, we propose a public key based secure data management scheme for the cloud data centers in public institution. Thus, the use of cloud computing in the public institutions, the only authorized users have access to the data center. And setting for importance and level of difficulty of public data management enables by systematic, secure, and efficient. Thus, cloud services for public institution to improve the overall security and convenience.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- Ministry of Security and Public Administration, "Administration introduced Cloud Office Environment Guidelines", 2012
- Yukyeng Wi, Jin Kwak, "A Study on Secure Data Management Scheme in Cloud Environment in the Public Sector", The 38th conference of the KIPS, Vol. 20 No.1, pp580-583, 2013
- NIA, "CIO report Vol.17", 2009
- Sun-Young Shin, Suk-hyun Song, "A Priority Study for Applying Public Cloud Services in Korea by Mapping the SRM with Overseas Cloud Services in the Public Sector", Internet and Information Security, Vol 3, No.3, pp67-89, 2012
- KILD, "Local Info. Issue. No.2", 2012
- Shin, Ji-Yeon, Baek, Seoung-Ik, Kim, Joung-Woo, "A Study on Domestic Cloud Computing Service Policy Evaluation and Developmental Direction", The Korean Operations Research and Management Science Society, pp1109-1118, 2012.
- Ministry of Security and Public Administration, "Diffusion cloud computing strategy and competitiveness", 2011
- Hong-Sung Kim, Hyong-Shik Kim, "A Cloud Storage Gateway to Guarantee the Confidentiality of User Data", Korea Institute of Information Security and Cryptology, Vol 22 No.1, pp131-139, 2012. 2.
- Kyong-Ha Lee, Hyunsik Choi, Yon Dohn Chung, "Massive Data Processing and Management in Cloud Computing: A Survey", korea information science society, Vol 38 No.2, pp104-125, 2011. 4.
- Jin Yoo, "A Study on the efficient Data center building in the cloud computing environment", The 36th conference of the KIPS, Vol. 18 No.1, pp201-203, 2011. 5.
- Ju Young Choi, Hyung-Jong Kim, Choon-Sik Park, Myuhng-Joo Kim, "Integrated Security Management for Cloud Data Center", Korea Society for Internet Information, Vol 12 No 1, pp43-44, 2011
- KILD, "Local Informatization Magazine Vol 73", pp60-65, 2012
- Ministry of Security and Public Administration, "Current Status and future plans for a government cloud", 2012
- Kim Dae Gun, Choi Jun Yeol, Lee Seong Woo, Youn Hee Yong, "Distributed Data Management System based on Cloud Computing", Korea Multimedia Society, Vol 13 No 2, pp600-604, 2010
- Sang-Yun Lee, Hong-Joo Yoon, "The Study on Development of Technology for Electronic Government of S. Korea with Cloud Computing", Korea Institute of Electronics Communications Society, Vol 7 No 6, pp1245-1258, 2012. 12.
- The Study of Factors on Information System Success through Web Assimilation vol.13, pp.11, 2015, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.11.85