- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Disconnection of Wireless LAN Attack and Countermeasure
무선 LAN 연결 해제 공격과 보안
- Hong, Sunghyuck (Baekseok University, Division of Information and Communication)
- 홍성혁 (백석대학교, 정보통신학부)
- Received : 2013.10.15
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
In a wireless LAN environment, security is the most important. Security of 802.11 standard has many vulnerabilities of the network attack. IEEE has created mechanisms to security for this vulnerability. But the vulnerabilities is characteristic of broadcast in the air in wireless LAN, it is more disclosure then other network environments. In a wireless LAN environment, it can be accessed to the wireless LAN after authentication. Authentication process is one of most important because of the first security step. However, in the authentication process is not mentioned in the method of reducing the disclosure maximum fundamental. Therefore, in this research, the vulnerability of 802.11 are presented and how to do de-authentication in 802.11.
- Lashkari, A.H.; Danesh, M.M.S.; Samadi, B., "A survey on wireless security protocols (WEP, WPA and WPA2/802.11i)," Computer Science and Information Technology, 2009.
- Baghaei, N.; Hunt, R., "IEEE 802.11 wireless LAN security performance using multiple clients," Networks, 2004. (ICON 2004). vol.1, no., pp. 299-303 2004
- Fang Lan; Wang Chunlei; Ma Guoqing, "A framework for network security situation awareness based on knowledge discovery," Computer Engineering and Technology (ICCET), 2010 2nd International Conference on , vol.1, no., pp.226-231, 2010
- Vivek Ramachandran, BackTrack 5 Wireless Penetration Testing, Vol. 2 pp 66-70, 2013.
- Zhihu Wang, "Design and realization of computer network security perception control system," Communication Software and Networks (ICCSN), 2011 IEEE 3rd International Conference on , vol., no., pp. 27-29, 2011
- Li Wang; Srinivasan, B., "Analysis and Improvements over DoS Attacks against IEEE 802.11i Standard," Networks Security Wireless Communications and Trusted Computing (NSWCTC), 2010 Second International Conference on , vol.2, no., pp. 109-113, 2010
- Elgraini, M.T.; Assem, N.; Rachidi, T., "Host intrusion detection for long stealthy system call sequences," Information Science and Technology (CIST), 2012 Colloquium in , vol., no., pp. 96-100, 2012
- doi: 10.1109/IEEESTD.2005.97890 https://doi.org/10.1109/IEEESTD.2005.97890
- doi: 10.1109/IEEESTD.2010.5605400 https://doi.org/10.1109/IEEESTD.2010.5605400
- Todd, H., "Secure applications - Hack-proofing your app," Electro/Information Technology (EIT), 2010 IEEE International Conference on, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 20-22, 2010
- Bensaou, B.; Zuyuan Fang, "A Fair MAC Protocol for IEEE 802.11-Based Ad Hoc Networks: Design and Implementation," Wireless Communications, IEEE Transactions on, vol.6, no.8, pp. 2934-2941, 2007 https://doi.org/10.1109/TWC.2007.051014
- Decision Tree State Tying Modeling Using Parameter Estimation of Bayesian Method vol.13, pp.1, 2015, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2015.13.1.243