- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
A Study on Integration Security Management Model in Cloud Environment
클라우드 환경에서의 통합 보안관제 모델 연구
- Byun, Yun Sang (ISAA Lab., Department of Information Security Engineering, Soonchunhyang University) ;
- Kwak, Jin (Dept. of Information Security Engineering, Soonchunhyang University)
- Received : 2013.11.20
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
Recently, Interest variety of IT services and computing resources are increasing. As a result, the interest in the security of cloud environments is also increasing. Cloud environment is stored that to provide services to a large amount of IT resources on the Cloud. Therefore, Cloud is integrity of the stored data and resources that such as data leakage, forgery, etc. security incidents that the ability to quickly process is required. However, the existing developed various solutions or studies without considering their cloud environment for development and research to graft in a cloud environment because it has been difficult. Therefore, we proposed wire-wireless integrated Security management Model in cloud environment.
Supported by : 한국연구재단
- NIST SP 800-144, "Guidelines on Security and Privacy in Public Cloud Computing", 2011.
- NIST SP 800-39, "Managing Information Security Risk", 2011.03
- Cloud Security Alliance, Top Threats to Cloud Computing V1.0, March, 2010.
- Cloud Security Alliance(CSA), "Security Guidance for Critical Areas of Focus in Cloud Computing V2.1", 2009.
- T. H. Kim, I. H. Kim, C. W. Min, Y. I. Um, " Trend of Cloud Computing Security Technology", KIISE 2012.
- H. H. Lee, "IT Planning Series " Cloud Computing Security Tresnds", 2011
- T. H. Kim, I. H. Kim, J. H. Kim, C. W. Min, J. H. Kim, Y. I. Um, "Security-Enhanced Local Process Execution Scheme in Cloud Computing Environments", Journal of KIISE Vol.20, No. 5, 2010
- V. Casola, R. Lettiero, M. Rak, and U. Villano, "Access Control in Cloud-on-Grid Systems: The PerfCloud Case Study," Computers, Privacy and Data Protection: an Element of Choice, 427-444, 2011.
- D. Chen, X. Huang, and X. Ren, "Access Control of Cloud Service Based on UCON," Lecture Notes in Computer Science, 2009.
- Y. J. Kim, S. Y. Lee, H. Y. Kwon, J. I. Lim, "A Study on the Improvement of Effectiveness in National Cyber Security Monitoring and Control Services", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information Security and Cryptology, vol 19, pp. 103-111, 2009. 2
- Renaud Bidou, "Security Operation Center Concepts& Implementation"
- John W.Rittinghouse and James F.Randsome, "Cloud Computing Implementation, Management and Security " in CRC Press, pp. 153-154, 2010,
- R.M.Savola and P.Heinonen, "Security Measurability Enhancing Mechanisms for a Distributed Adaptive Security Monitoring System," IEEE 4th International Conference on Emerging Security Information System and Technology, pp. 25-34, 2010.
- H. D. Lee, S. J. Lee, "A Study on development of evaluation indicators on the Managed Security Service(MSS)", Journal of the Korea Institute of Information Security and Cryptology, vol 22, No.5, 2012.
- B. Sotomayor, R. Montero, I. Llorente, and I. Foster, "Virtual Infrastructure Management in Private and Hybrid Clouds," IEEE Internet Computing, Vol.13, No.5, pp. 14-2, 2009.
- Technology Trends, Research and Design of AIM Framework for Authentication Information Management vol.14, pp.7, 2016, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2016.14.7.373
- A Study on the Administrative Spatial Informatization and Ubiquitous Smart City : Focus on Busan Centum City vol.11, pp.4, 2016, https://doi.org/10.13067/JKIECS.2016.11.4.351
- Design of Mobile Learning Contents using u-smart tourist information vol.12, pp.3, 2014, https://doi.org/10.14400/JDC.2014.12.3.383