- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Optimum Transmission Method with Energy Saving and Frame length on the Adaptive Modulation Mobile System
적응변조 이동통신 시스템의 프레임 길이와 에너지소비에 따른 적절한 전송방법
- Oh, Euy-Kyo (Dept. of Mobile Communication Eng., Honam University)
- 오의교 (호남대학교 이동통신공학과)
- Received : 2013.11.01
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
In this paper, the optimum transmission method is proposed to save the energy and to increase the throughput of the adaptive modulation mobile radio system with frame length control. Traditionally, adaptive modulation has been used to improve the throughput using the power margin of the system design. Considering the frame length vs energy saving and adaptive modulation, the optimum transmission method is proposed for hub and mobile station each.
- Euy-Kyo Oh, Analysis of the adaptive modulation performance according to the channel estimation, Information study Honam Univ, vol.11, 2003
- Paul Lettieri, Adaptive Frame length Control for Improving Wireless Link Throughput, range and Energy Efficiency, IEEE, 1998.
- Yafei Hou, Performance Tradeoff with Adaptive Frame Length anf Modulation wireless network, IEEE, 2005.
- Euy-Kyo Oh, Effective Transmission Method using Energy Efficient Adaptive Modulation, The Journal of Digital Policy & Management, 2012
- Euy-Kyo Oh, Kyun-Hyun Tchah, The performance evaluation of the throughput increasement according to the stable adaptive modulation to the mobile communication system, The journal of Korea information and communication society, Vol28, No 10A, 2003.
- Seon-Ae Kim, Adaptive Modulation System Using SNR Estimation Method Based on Correlation of Decision Feedback Signal, KJKIEES, 22. 3, 2011.
- Sklar, Digital communications, Prentice-hall, pp.219-235, 2001.
- Hiroshi Harada, Simulation and software radio, Harada Prasad, 2002.
- Sampei, Application of digital wireless technologies to global wireless communications, prentice-hall, pp.505-542, 1997.
- Won-Young Yang, Digital Communication Using Matlab, HongReung, pp200-207, 2003.
- Mohamed-Slim Alouini, An Adaptive Modulation Scheme for Simultaneous Voice and Data Transmission over Fading Channels. IEEE SAC Vol.17, No.5, May. 1999.