- Volume 11 Issue 12
DOI QR Code
Service Management Scheme using Security Identification Information adopt to Big Data Environment
빅데이터 환경에 적합한 보안 인식 정보를 이용한 서비스 관리 기법
- Jeong, Yoon-Su (Dept. of Information Communication & Engineering, Mokwon University) ;
- Han, Kun-Hee (Dept. of Information Communication & Engineering, Baeseok University)
- Received : 2013.10.25
- Accepted : 2013.12.20
- Published : 2013.12.28
Recently, the quantity and type of data that is being processed in cloud environment are varied. A method for easy access in different network in a heterogeneous environment of big data stored in the device is required. This paper propose security management method for smoothly access to big data in other network environment conjunction with attribute information between big data and user. The proposed method has a high level of safety even if user-generated random bit signal is modulated. The proposed method is sufficient to deliver any number of bits the user to share information used to secure recognition. Also, the security awareness information bit sequence generated by a third party to avoid unnecessary exposure value by passing a hash chain of the user anonymity is to be guaranteed to receive.
- J. Manyika and M. Chui(2011), "Big data: The next frontier for innovation, competition, and productivity", McKinsey Global Institute, pp. 1.
- Global Agenda Council on Emerging Technologies(2012), "The top 10 emerging technologies for 2012", World Economic Forum.
- P. Russom(2011), "Big Data Analytics", TDWI Research Fourth Quarter, pp. 6.
- O'Reilly Radar Team(2012). "Planning for Big Data", O'Reilly.
- Y. C. Jung(2012). "Big Data revolution and media policy issues", KISDI Premium Report, Vol. 12, No. 2, pp. 1-22.
- C. Tankard(2012), "Big Data Security", Network Security, pp. 5-8.
- S. Y. Son(2013), "Big data, online marketing and privacy protection", KISDI Premium Report, Vol. 13, No. 1, pp.1-26.
- CDWG(2013), "Proactive planning for big data", CDWG - people who get it, pp. 1-8.
- J. Manyika, M. Chui, B. Brown, J. Bughin, R. Dobbs, C. Roxburgh, A. H. Byers(2011), "Big Data: The Next Frontier for Innovation, Competition and Productivity", Mckinsey Global Institute, pp. 1-137.
- J. T. Kim, B. J. Oh, J. Y. Park(2013), "Standard Trends for the BigData Technologies", 2013 Electronics and Telecommunications Trends, Vol. 28, No. 1, pp. 92-99.
- A. Lane(2012), "Securing Big Data: Security Recommendations for Hadoop and NoSQL Environments", Securosis, pp. 1-16.
- A token-based authentication security scheme for Hadoop distributed file system using elliptic curve cryptography vol.11, pp.3, 2015, https://doi.org/10.1007/s11416-014-0236-5